Govt TRIFED Ministry R&D Job Recruitment
Government jobs for msc botany, biochemistry candidates at Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India Ltd. Interested Indian nationals can check out all of the details regarding the Assistant Manager vacancy in Research & Development that is available below:
This job expires in :
TRIBAL COOPERATIVE MARKETING DEVELOPMENT
FEDERATION OF INDIA LTD. (TRIFED
(Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India)
NCUI Bldg., 2nd Floor, 3, Siri Institutional Area,
August Kranti Marg, New Delhi-110016
Detailed advertisement for filing-up of various posts in TRIFED on direct recruitment
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager (R&D)
No. of Posts: 01
Essential Qualification: Graduate degree from recognized institutions/universities.
Desirable Qualification: M.Sc. in Chemistry/Bio-Chemistry/Botany/ Agriculture or
Textile Engg. or equal degree from any type of Indian recognized University.
Experience: Minimum 01 year working experience in analysis of agro-forest based
products, food/drugs/textile design & development etc. in well-known/reputed
laboratories/R & D Centres of Govt./ PSU’s/ Co-operative/Private Sectors.
Job description: The Assistant Manager will be responsible for correct filing,
classifying and retrieval of pertinent files; ensure correct leadership to make certain that
pertinent facets of a given scenario/case are properly/adequately documented prior to
being put up to the superiors for appropriate action. Any other assignment relating to
R&D from time to time. Any other task designated every so often by Management.
Note Minimum 1 year’ experience– Pay Matrix/Level -6 or equivalent according to 7th Central Pay Commission( CPC), Govt. of India.
Mode of Selection:
For Group-A posts– The mode of selection will be shortlisting of candidates through
Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by their interview.
How to Apply:
- Applicants should apply online with the internet site www.trifed.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Applicants can apply for a maximum of two posts independently.
- Applicant should read the instructions carefully prior to applying. Incomplete applications
will be summarily rejected.
- Applicants are encouraged to keep the copy of filled application form for future references and are additionally advised not to send any hard copies via post or email to TRIFED.
- Application once sent can not be modified.
- Applicants are required to keep active their Email-ID and Mobile Number registered in
online application till the conclusion of this recruitment process. TRIFED will send out
communications only at the registered email ID/mobile of the candidates.
- Before applying online, the applicant will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her recent photo and signature for uploading. The scanned photograph and signature must be in JPG/JPEG format only and maximum digital size of scanned photo and signature needs to be in between 20kb to 100kb.
- Applicant must initially scan their photo and signature, ensuring that photograph and
signature are as per the prescribed specification. If the size of the file is less than or more than the recommended spec, then adjust the settings of the scanner (or resize the picture).
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much prior to the closing date and not wait till the last date to prevent the possibility of congestion in server to log on etc.
- Prior to applying online, candidates should:
( i) Scan their Photograph (4.5 cm × 3.5 cm) and Signature (with black or blue ink).
( ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be approved.
( iii) Keep the essential details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee.
( iv) Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which must be kept active till the
conclusion of this Recruitment Process. TRIFED might send intimation to download call
letters for the Examination etc. via the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she ought to create his/her brand-new e-mail ID and mobile no. prior to applying online and has to maintain that email account and mobile number until the conclusion of the recruitment process.
Registration Opens 09.11.2019
Registration Closes 30.11.2019
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Govt TRIFED Ministry R&D, msc jobs, government job careers, biochemistry vacancies, msc botany posts, trifed careers, latest november government job openings, govt vacancies, trifed recruitment, r&d careers, make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media profiles for the latest in the life sciences industry.