Got NCSCM Scientist Job W/Rs. 56,000 pm Pay – MSc Apply Online
For candidates who are from a Natural Sciences background and are looking for Government research job opportunities. NCSCM – National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management recruitment for the MSc candidates are eligible to apply for Project positions, as per the details that have posted below:
This job expires in :
Advt. No: HR02/2019
Job Title: Scientist B
Post Code: 180209
Upper Age Limit: 35
Initial Pay and Level in Pay Matrix: 56100 (Level 10)
- Essential – First class Master’s degree in Natural Sciences from a recognized University.
( or) equal.
- Desirable – Functioning experience and also knowledge in coastal as well as marine
Nature of Work: To undertake, support and perform research in coastal as well as.
marine ecology and work as a component of the research.
How to Apply:
- Candidate should submit his/her application online in the website www.ncscm.res.in on or before 18/12/2019
- A candidate may apply only up to a max of two positions. All applications of the candidate that have applied for more than two postcodes will summarily be rejected.
- The applicant is needed to upload scanned copies of the Self-attested documents in proof of their claim at the time of online application.
- No other format of application “shall” be considered.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily declined.
- Do not send hard copy of the application and/ or documents at the time of submission of application by post/ person. Nevertheless,
applicants need to submit the hard copy of the online application along with documents that were attached, at the time of interview/.
- Originals of all the certificate( s) need to be produced at the time of interview/ certification confirmation.
- Employees of Government/ Quasi-Government/ PSU/ Autonomous bodies should produce NOC at the time of written test/.
- Conditions for Photograph Image:
i. The photograph should be a recent passport-style colour picture.
ii. Make certain that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
iii. Look right at the camera with a relaxed face.
iv. Dimensions 3.5 x 4.5 cm (WxH) or 252 x 324 pixels with 100 dpi resolution (. JPG or.JPEG format).
v. Size of file should be between 30 and 150kb.
vi. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not greater than 50kb. If the size of the file is greater than 50kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc. during the process of scanning.
- Conditions for Signature Image:
i. The applicant has to sign on white paper with Blue/Black Ink pen.
ii. The signature should be signed just by the candidate and not by any other individual.
iii. Dimensions 3.2 x 0.8 cms or 320 x 80 pixels (. JPG or.JPEG format).
iv. Size of file ought to be in between 30 and 150kb.
Last Date: 18th December 2019
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Got NCSCM Scientist Job W/Rs. 56,000 pm Pay – MSc Apply Online, check out Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also follow us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook. You can also download our app for free from the app store and use it for hassle-free navigation and job application process.