Govt IBSD Research Recruitment 2019 – MSc & PhD Apply
MSc Biotechnology/ Botany/ Zoology/ Life Sciences candidates are encouraged to apply for Research Associate & Junior Research Fellow vacancies at Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development. IBSD is hiring for Botany/Zoology/ Life Sciences/ Biotechnology research vacancies as per the details given below:
Name of Project: “Bioresource and Sustainable livelihoods in North East India”
Name of the Post: Research Associate
No. of Posts: 01
Subject areas: Botany/Zoology/Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Environmental
Science/Ecology/Food Science/Forestry/Economics/ Social Anthropology or any other pertinent discipline.
Qualification: PhD degree.
Desirable: Experience in Ecotourism, travel or event management or Ecosystem Services valuation and well versed in web page development & Social media marketing. Ought to be willing to travel extensively across the country with the main workplace being Northeast India.
Fellowship: Rs.40,000/- plus 16 percent HRA
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Subject areas: Botany/Zoology/ Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Environmental.
Science/ Ecology/ Food Science/ / Forestry/ Economics/Social Anthropology or any other appropriate discipline.
Qualification: Msc./ MA degree.
Desirable: NET/GATE Qualification. Experience in Eco-tourism, travel or event management or Ecosystem services evaluation and well versed in page development & Social media advertising. Need to want to travel thoroughly throughout the country with the main workplace being North-East India.
Fellowship: Rs. 31,000/- plus 16 percent HRA ( For NET/GATE or Post Graduation in Professional Course).
- Age Limit: As mentioned above. Relaxation of age in respect of special categories/sports personal under Govt. of India notification/guideline will be applicable. Persons with physical disabilities will have age relaxation up to 5 years.
- The date for determining the recruitment age limit/experience/ qualifications shall be the closing date prescribed for receipt of applications.
- Applications from the applicants working in Government departments, public sector organizations, autonomous institutions, government-funded research agencies or any organizations will certainly be considered only if forwarded via proper channel and with a clear certification that there is no vigilance case pending/being contemplated versus him/her and that the candidate will certainly be relieved within one month of receipt of the appointment order. Nonetheless, applicants may send an advance copy of the application before the last date of invoice of the completed application.
- Only shortlisted candidates can face the interview.
- No TA and DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The Institute will have the right to cancel/modify the above post.
- The post is merely on a contractual basis.
- The nature of engagement will be according to Rules applicable to the Institute.
- Selected applicants will not declare for a routine appointment either in IBSD, Meghalaya and its branches or DBT, New Delhi.
Application Procedure: Application needs to be sent out in the prescribed application form. The candidate should send the full and signed form in addition to self attested copies of all supporting certificates and mark sheets to ” The Director, Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD) Department of Biotechnology, Government of India, 6th Mile, Upper Shillong- 793009, Meghalaya (India)” so regarding get to on or prior to 25th November, 2019. Candidates must clearly write “post applied for and ad no dated” superscribed on the envelope. Applicants are advised to provide their e-mail ID and mobile number as they would certainly be contacted electronically by the Institute.
- The last date of receiving the applications is 25th November 2019 up to 5:00 pm.
View Notification & Download Format
Editor’s Note: Govt IBSD Research Recruitment 2019 – MSc & PhD Apply, botany jobs, zoology careers, biotechnology vacancies, life sciences careers, msc jobs, research associate jobs, junior research fellow vacancies, ibsd posts, government jobs. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – a free subscription service that you can avail by signing up for it once. You can also follow us on all of our social media like Twitter and Facebook. Check out the Podcast we have on SoundCloud.