Govt HPPSC, Assistant Conservator of Forests Recruitment 2019
Government Assistant Conservator of Forests jobs for botany, zoology candidates at Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission. Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission recruitment 2019 for bsc candidates. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Advertisement No. 19 / 2019
Online Recruitment Applications (ORA*) (by using the official website
www.hp.gov.in/hppsc) are invited from desirous and qualified candidates for Recruitment to the posts of Himachal Pradesh Forest Service (HPFS) (Assistant Conservator of Forests) Class-I (Gazetted) in the Department of Forests, Himachal Pradesh through OTRS, which shall be available on the Commission‟s website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc up to 29-11-2019 till 11:59 P.M. (IST), thereafter link will be disabled.
Job Name: Himachal Pradesh Forest Services (Assistant Conservator of Forests), Class-I (Gazetted).
Vacancies: 09 posts (including backlog & anticipated vacancies) General = 05, ST of H.P. = 01, OBC of H.P. = 02 & General Ex Servicemen of H.P. = 01.
Pay band: Rs. 15600-39100/- + Rs. 5400/- (G.P.)
AGE: 35 years and below.
The upper age limit for direct recruitment shall be 42 years to the candidates already in
service of the Government including those who have been appointed on ad-hoc or on a contract basis. If a candidate appointed on an ad-hoc basis or on contract basis had become over-age on the date he/she was appointed as such, he/she shall not be eligible for any relaxation in the prescribed age limit by virtue of his/ her such ad-hoc / contract appointment.
Essential Qualifications: Candidate(s) must possess Bachelor‟s Degree (or equivalent) in Science or Engineering from any recognized University with at least one of the following subjects:-
(iv) Computer Applications / Science.
(v) Engineering (Agricultural / Chemical / Civil / Computer / Electrical /
Electronics / Mechanical)
(vi) Environmental Science
(xiii) Veterinary Science
Honours Certificate holders of any of the Government-run Forest Rangers Colleges
provided they are sponsored by the State. Provided that in the case of graduates with pure
Mathematics or Statistics they must have taken Science subjects in their 10+2 or equivalent examination.
Desirable Qualification: Knowledge of customs, manner and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
How to Apply:
- Before filling up Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) for the post(s) concerned, the
candidates must read instructions carefully, which are available on the website of the
- The date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in respect of essential
qualification(s) and experience, if any, etc., shall be the prescribed closing date for
submission of (ORA) Online Recruitment Applications i.e. 29-11- 2019.
- Incomplete Online Recruitment Applications submitted without requisite examination fee,
scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size will be rejected straightway.
- The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., Ex-Servicemen etc.
- The reserved category candidates belonging to other States will be treated as GENERAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and
essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Category once claimed in the (ORA) will be treated as final.
- The candidate shall specify in his / her application form the optional subjects he/she
desires to take, but may intimate any change of intention to the Secretary, Himachal
Pradesh Public Service Commission not later than the last date notified for submission of
- No in-service (Regular Service) candidate will be evaluated/ interviewed unless he/she
bring NOC from the concerned employer.
- Persons already in regular Government Service, whether in a permanent or temporary
capacity are required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their
head of Office / Department that they have applied for particular post.
- Fee once paid shall neither be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination
or selection under any circumstances.
- Dispute, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla, H.P.
- The number of post(s) is/are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time.
- The candidates are required to submit a printout of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) along with self-attested copies of requisite documents (as per advertisement) in support of their eligibility for the concerned posts(s) on the day of Screening Test (Objective type / Computer Based Test) failing which his/her candidature shall stand finally rejected. The candidates who fail to submit the requisite documents on the day of Screening Test (Objective type / Computer Based Test) will be rejected straightway and no further opportunity will be given to such candidates for submission of the documents.
- If a candidate has been declared unfit in the (Chest Measurement), he will not be called
for Walking Test.
How to Apply:
Detailed instructions for filling up Online Recruitment Applications are available on the above-mentioned website.
a) Desirous/ eligible candidates will have to apply online, through the official website of the
Commission. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and rejected straightway.
b) After submitting the Online Recruitment Applications (ORA), the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application (ORA) and submit the same along with requisite self attested documents / certificates in support of their eligibility to the Commission on the day of Screening Test (Objective type / Computer Based Test) for the concerned posts failing which his/her candidature shall stand finally rejected and no further opportunity will be given to such candidates for submission of the documents.
Mode of Payment:
- The desirous & eligible candidates shall pay the requisite examination fee by debit or
credit card or internet banking through “e-Payment Gateway”, as the case may be, on or before the prescribed closing date for submission of online recruitment applications (ORA) through OTRS portal. While making payment through “e-Payment Gateway” the candidate(s) shall pay the fixed amount through Debit or Credit Card only after accepting the “Terms and Conditions to apply online”.
- NOTE:- Candidates should note that payment of fee can be made only through the modes prescribed above. Payment of fee through any other mode is neither valid nor acceptable. Applications submitted without the prescribed fee/ mode shall be summarily rejected. Fee once paid shall neither be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Facilitation Counter for Guidance of Candidates:
In case of any guidance/ information/ clarification regarding Online Applications applicants can contact HPPSC’s Reception Counter in person or on Toll-Free No. 1800-180-8004 or Ph. No. 0177-2629738 on any working day between 10:00 A.M. To 05:00 P.M. Queries related to online applications/ OTRS can also be mailed by the candidates on email ID: [email protected]. No candidate will interact directly with the staff in the Recruitment Section(s) in the Commission‟s office.
Deadline: 29-11-2019 till 11:59 P.M.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Govt HPPSC, Assistant Conservator, Govt HPPSC, Assistant Conservator of Forests Recruitment 2019, government jobs, govt jobs, government recruitment, govt HPPSC recruitment, Govt jobs 2019, msc jobs, Assistant Conservator of Forests jobs, govt jobs, government jobs, himachal pradesh public service commission jobs, himachal pradesh public service commission recruitment, hppsc jobs, hppsc recruitment. Check the Biotecnika Times Newsletter for more on this and also follow us on all of our social media. And the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.