Food Safety Officer Jobs – Medical and Health Recruitment Board
Food Safety Officer Jobs – Medical and Health Recruitment Board. Interested Indian nationals can check out the details and apply online for multiple food safety officer vacancies that are available. All of the details regarding the age, application procedure, important dates and such are given below:
This job expires in :
Govt Job Details
MEDICAL AND HEALTH RECRUITMENT BOARD, ASSAM
Saikia Commercial Complex, Christian Basti, Guwahati-781005
Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam welcomes on-line application in the website https://nhm.assam.gov.in from the intending applicants having Indian Citizenship as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India, for filling up 34 (Thirty four) nos. of posts of Food Safety Officer under Commissionerate of Food Safety as well as Drug Administration, Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Assam as detailed below:
Name of Posts: Food Safety Officer
Number of Post: 34 (Thirty-four) nos. (13 UR)
The scale of Pay for the Govt Job: Rs. 22,000/- to 87,000/- PM with Grade pay of Rs. 9,100/- PM plus other allowances as applicable from time to time-based on Govt. Rules.
Age for the Govt Job: The applicant should not be less than 21 years old and also not greater than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2019.
The upper age limitation is relaxable by (if applicable)–
i. 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. up to 43 years.
ii. 3 years for OBC/MOBC applicants i.e. approximately 41 years as per Govt. notification No. ABP.6/ 2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
iii. For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC as well as General Category of applicants as per Govt. Notification No. ABP.144/ 95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015.
The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card/Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council and also no other document will be accepted in lieu of the mentioned documents.
AcademicQualification for the Govt Job: A candidate must have:-.
a. A degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or.
Agricultural Science or Veterinary Science or Biochemistry or Microbiology or a Masters Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized University, or
b. Any other equivalent/recognized qualification notified by the Central Government.
No person that has any financial interest in the manufacture, import or sale of any article of food shall be appointed to be a Food Safety Officer.
The number of posts might vary which will certainly be communicated in due course.
Process of recruitment for the Govt Job:
- The selection procedure will certainly be informed later by issuing addendum.
- The Board will certainly decide the procedure for selection in respect of the posts on the basis of the number of applications obtained.
Application fees for the Govt Job:
- The application needs to be accompanied by the needed application fee of Rs. 250/- (rupees two hundred fifty) just for General applicants as well as Rs. 150/- (rupees one hundred fifty) only for OBC/MOBC/SC/ ST (P)/ ST (H) applicant.
- No application fee is required for candidates having BPL certification as well as PWD certification.
- The application fee must be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0210-Medical as well as Public Health-01-Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipt”. The fees are not refundable as well as no other mode of deposit of fee besides through Treasury Challan will be accepted.
Terms and Conditions of the Govt Job:
- Candidates need not submit any kind of testimonials/certificate at the time of submission of online application. Nevertheless, applicants need to produce their original testimonials regarding educational qualification, date of birth, caste, Treasury Challan, EWS, PWD, working experience etc. at the time of interview. Self-attested copies of all testimonials/certificates will need to be submitted to the Board at the time of interview.
- Application, which is incomplete in any respect, such as, without a photo as well as signature, is liable to be declined summarily.
- The Applicants that are currently in the Government service shall need to produce “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of document verification prior to VivaVoce/Interview as well as they will have to produce release order issued by the earlier employer at the time of joining.
- The Board reserves the right to cancel, alter or modify the ad or various other terms and also conditions of the ad without any prior notification.
- All various other matters which are not specially provided in this advertisement shall be chosen by the Board.The last day of online application will be received till 15/12/2019. All candidates are recommended to visit the internet site https://nhm.assam.gov.in.
The Advertisement is issued on the basis of the draft ad sent out by the Government of Assam.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Food Safety Officer Jobs – Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Medical and Health Recruitment Board Assam, government jobs, latest government job openings, food technology careers, biotechnology posts, food safety officer post, make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media for the latest in the life sciences industry.