DBT Research Centre Life Sciences Job Opening at NII
National Institute of Immunology – NII is recruiting for Senior Research Fellow job for MSc candidates. SRF vacancy for MSc Life Sciences/ Biology candidates at NII. Senior Research Fellow (Project) Jobs. DBT TANUVAS Job Openings at NII. Check out the details given below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Senior Research Fellow (Project)
No. of Posts: 01
Title of Project: “DBT-TANUVAS Canine Research Centre and Networks” funded by DBT
Principal Investigator: Dr. Satish Kumar Gupta Emeritus Scientist ( [email protected] )
M.Sc in any type of branch of Biology/Life Sciences with a minimum of 2 years of research experience. The candidates need to also have certified any ‘National Level Examination’ (NET), as per DST OM dated 30.01.2019.
The chosen applicants will draw consolidated emoluments based on Institute Rules, depending upon qualifications & experience.
- Rs. 35,000/- each month plus 24% HRA (As per DST OM dated 30.01.2019).
Job Description & Desired Knowledge:
Expression and purification of recombinant proteins, active immunization of experimental animals including beagle dogs, characterization of antibodies by ELISA, Western Blot, immunofluorescence etc.
- The candidates chosen for the above posts will be on contract for a single year or length of the project whichever is shorter, at a moment.
- No hostel/ home centre will be supplied.
- Applicants may clearly mention the class they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary evidence of exactly the same.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview if called for.
- Aside from sending the application in the prescribed format given below, the candidates Must send a cover letter, Curriculum Vitae along with a statement of research expertise relevant to the position (all as one PDF file). The cover letter must summarize The candidate’s research accomplishments in 1 page. The Curriculum Vitae should Contain details of his/or her technical expertise and list of publication(s), if any. Contact Info (with complete postal address, email ID and phone number) for 3 Academic referees should be provided. The subject line of your email application Should read’Application for SRF (P) position’.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants can apply directly, (only in the format attached below), through email, to the Investigator of this project, clearly indicating the name of this project together with their complete C.V., email identification, fax numbers, phone numbers. Only Shortlisted applicants are called for interview and they needed to submit attested copies of each of their certifications along with a Demand Draft of Rs 100/drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/STPH and Girls candidates are exempted from payment of charges ) subject to submission of documentary evidence ), in the time of interview.
- Deadline: 13th December 2019
View Notification & Download Format Below
Editor’s Note: DBT Research Centre Life Sciences Job Opening at NII, biology jobs, latest msc life sciences careers, life science nii, national institute of immunology job openings, senior research fellow post, srf posts, nii job, national institute of immunology jobs, check our socials, Podcast and also subscribe to the Newsletter