Data Analyst Jobs – Cognizant Life Sciences Apply Online
Data Analyst Jobs – Cognizant Life Sciences Apply Online. Indian Nationals who are from a background in life sciences can apply for the Data Analyst vacancy that has been detailed below. Graduate/Postgraduate and Doctorate candidates are eligible. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Job ID: 00034180421
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Graduate/Post Graduate/ Doctorate degree in life sciences/Pharmacy/Medical Sciences/Registered Nurse.
- Minimal Customer interaction under guidance.
- Understands Domain Process/sub procedure, functions, terminologies (for instance, SOP, QC checklists).
For PV/Complaints Management:
- Individuals in this role perform data entry of data received from Source documents into the corresponding Clinical/Safety database While performing this activity the associate is responsible for satisfying turn-around times as well as accuracy.
- These associates are normally utilized to deal with more critical/sensitive transactions.
- These associates additionally serve as a Subject Matter Expert.
Perform coding activities on the assigned project with timelines as well as efficiency
- âEUR cents Import uncoded terms in the database as well as export coded medical terms from coding platform.
- âEUR cents Query Management.
- âEUR cents Create âEURœNew Term RequestâEUR as well as prioritize.
- âEUR cents Perform Dictionary upversioning activity.
- âEUR cents Send Coding (Consistency) Reports.
- âEUR cents Participate in study associated meetings as required.
- âEUR cents Provide feedback on top quality relevant issues to other medical coders in a timely manner.
- âEUR cents Serve as an SME to Medical Reviewers regarding coding activities & standards.
- âEUR cents Perform UAT for coding associated applications.
- âEUR cents Perform Operational QC.
- âEUR cents Mentor Team Member.
- âEUR cents Coordinate with CDM working on the very same study.
- âEUR cents Coordinate to resolve Rave specific issues.
- Execute Data Management Activities ie Data Cleaning, Executing Manual and System checks, Update pertinent trackers, Discrepancy as well as inquiry management, Issue resolution, Database lock tasks.
- Participate in innovation and also procedure improvement initiatives.
- Identify and develop an action plan in coordination with the TL for tasks not meeting the client SLAs.
- Archive all required information for audit purposes according to quality as well as security requirements, to ensure reliable and timely retrieval of documents as well as info.
- Support several clinical trials, across diverse therapeutic areas, to a successful conclusion and provide technical oversight when called for.
Project / Process:
- Attempts Complex problems (procedures/processes) and refers to Supervisor/Line Manager in rare cases.
- Handle first-level processing of transactions.
- Adhere to quality requirements, achieves targets/volumes in given TAT (Turn around time).
- Proactively identify problems.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives.
- Identify and report procedure changes.
- Adhere to the compulsory industry regulation and compliance requirements to the specified procedure.
- Update Processes documentation appropriate for the procedure under guidance.
- Participate in knowledge transfer.
- Stick to or hygiene and compliance need with regard to.
a Personal Utilization & Timesheet submission.
b Personal and new hire Assimilation.
d Team Initiatives.
- Collate team performance metrics.
- Handle breaks schedule/transport logistics for the team in the absence of his or her supervisor.
Employee Status: Full-Time Employee
Shift: Day Job
Editor’s Note: Data Analyst Jobs – Cognizant Life Sciences Apply Online, phd careers, mtech vacancies, cognizant recruitment. Check out all of the details on similar job opportunities via the Newsletter and also follow us on all of our social media. And check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.