BIRAC Jobs – BIBCOL Vacancy for Biological Sciences Candidates
BIRAC Jobs – BIBCOL Vacancy for Biological Sciences Candidates. SRF vacancy for MSc Biological Sciences candidates at NII. NII Jobs for MSc Candidates. Interested and eligible candidates can check out the details given below:
This job expires in :
NII Job Details
Job Name: Senior Research Fellow (Project)
No. of Posts: 02
Title of Project: “Plasma fractionation process for production of albumin,
immunoglobulin and other products for therapeutic uses” funded by BIRAC
Principal Investigator: Dr. Amulya K. Panda Director/Project Investigator Product Dev. Cell Lab-II ( [email protected] )
Tenable till: 18.02.2020
Qualification for NII Job: M.Sc in Biological Sciences with two years of research experience, the candidate ought to have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’ (NET), as per DST guidelines.
Job Description & Desired Knowledge: Applicants with exposure to immunological assay, adjuvants and vaccine delivery system.
Emoluments for NII Job: The selected applicants will draw consolidated emoluments according to Institute rules, based on qualifications & experience, and they will be needed to work at BIBCOL, Bulandshahr, UP.
Senior Research Fellow (Project): Rs. 35,000/- each month plus 24% HRA
Conditions for NII Job:
- The candidates chosen for the above posts will be on contract for a single year or length of the project whichever is shorter, at a moment.
- No hostel/ home centre will be supplied.
- Applicants may clearly mention the class they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary evidence of exactly the same.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview if called for.
- Aside from sending the application in the prescribed format provided below, applicants must send complete Curriculum Vitae together with the names of 3 referees. Curriculum Vitae should include particulars of the experimental experience and record of publications.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
How to Apply for NII Job:
Interested applicants can apply directly, (only in the format attached below), through email, to the Investigator of this project, clearly indicating the name of this project together with their complete C.V., email identification, fax numbers, phone numbers. Only Shortlisted applicants are called for interview and they needed to submit attested copies of each of their certifications along with a Demand Draft of Rs 100/drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/STPH and Girls candidates are exempted from payment of charges ) subject to submission of documentary evidence ), in the time of interview.
- Deadline: 15.12.2019
View Notification & Download Format Below
Editor’s Note: BIRAC Jobs – BIBCOL Vacancy for Biological Sciences Candidates, msc jobs, senior research fellow jobs, national institute of immunology jobs, check our socials, Podcast and also subscribe to the Newsletter