BIRAC (BIPP Scheme) Funded Life Sciences Research Recruitment at ICAR-NBPGR
MSc Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Botany/ Genetics/
Food Technology/ Life Sciences/ Plant Genetics Resources candidates can walk-in for the SRF vacancy that is available at ICAR-NBPGR. Interested and eligible candidates can check job details, application procedure and such below:
This job expires in :
Position Title: Senior Research Fellow
Name of Project: BIRAC (BIPP Scheme) Funded Project – Validation Trial, Field
Trial, Scale-up and Commercialization of two products, a. Real Time PCR Assay and b. LAMP based assay for the identification of GM crops by detecting specific molecular markers as well as common genetic
Period: Till 30th September 2021
Salary: Rs. 35000/- plus 24 percent HRA
Master’s degree in Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Botany/ Genetics/
Food Technology/ Life Sciences/ Plant Genetics Resources/ Equivalent degree.
Candidates with Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science should have a NET qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional course above given.
Desirable Qualifications: Experience of Molecular Biology techniques, Molecular Detection of GM crops.
How to Apply:
- The post-is simply temporary and co-terminus with the project. The selected applicant will have no right to claim for regularization or absorption whatsoever in ICAR/NBPGR.
- No TA/DA will certainly be paid for attending the interview.
- Candidates should bring along their bio-data, 2 photographs, original marks cards with self-attested copy, certifications and otl1er testimonials for verification.
- Age limit: Not greater than 35 years. Age relaxation of 5 years for women (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC based on policies).
- Minimum requirement 55% marks in Master Degree.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 10.00 am on 27/11/2019 at ICAR-NBPGR, Regional Station, Kerala.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: BIRAC (BIPP Scheme) Funded Life Sciences Research Recruitment at ICAR-NBPGR, biotech jobs, biochemistry careers, molecular biology jobs, srf jobs, senior research fellow jobs, icar-national bureau of plant genetic resources job vacancies. Keep up with Biotecnika on all our socials. For more of jobs like the one posted above, make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. Check out the Podcast on SoundCloud.