Biotechnology Research Associate Job Opening at Syngene
MSc Biotechnology candidates apply for a position which can be applied online. Syngene is hiring candidates for an Associate Scientist/Senior Research Associate post. Check the details on the positions available, the job description, the key responsibilities, work experience, functional experience all below:
Designation: Associate Scientist/Senior Research Associate
Job ID: 6021
- Perform DNA/RNA/Plasmid isolation from animal and human tissues, blood, body fluids (human FFPE will be an advantage).
- Prep work of NGS libraries for Transcriptome, Exome, FFPE RNA/DNA, Microbiome, single-cell transcriptome etc.,
- Perform qPCR for expression analysis, Library quantification and genotyping.
- Hands-on experience with Agilent Tapestation, Covaris, Illumina MiSeq and NextSeq500.
- Basic understanding of tumour immunology, tumour profiling, T cell and B cell repertoire diversity in the context of neoantigen discovery will be a plus.
- Strong knowledge in experimental design, the inclusion of appropriate controls, powering of experiments for statistical analysis.
- Hands-on experience in flow cytometry and countess will be an advantage.
- Maintain instruments logs and utilization data.
- Maintaining and guaranteeing reagent stocks for library preparation and NGS runs.
- Record observation of experiments, results, utilization of resources and other activity associated with sequencing projects.
- Preparation of reports and Standard operating procedures.
- In charge of ensuring instrument/ equipment are calibrated, undergone preventive maintenance and kept clean before use and after usage.
Required Experience: 3-6 years
Qualification: M.Sc Biotechnology
- Good knowledge of Genomics and Molecular biology
- Hands-on experience in Next Generation Sequencing library prep work and Sequencing.
- Ability to work across teams and functions effectively.
- Great communication skills.
Editor’s Note: Biotechnology Research Associate Job Opening at Syngene, molecular biology jobs, genomics jobs, msc biotechnology careers, syngene job, syngene job openings. Check out all of the details on similar jobs and opportunities only on Biotecnika via the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. You can also check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.