AstraZeneca Job Openings 2019 – Advisor Vacancies Available
Biological Sciences & Biology candidates are encouraged to apply online at AstraZeneca for a Regional Medical Advisor Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates with biologics and biological sciences background and relevant experience, please check out all of the details on the job that is available at AstraZeneca below:
This job expires in :
Name of Post: Regional Medical Advisor (Respiratory- Fasenra)
Job ID: R-065964
India – Delhi
India – Tamil Nadu
India – Andhra Pradesh
India – West Bengal
India – Maharashtra
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Establish a strong local KOL network
Jointly develop the market/local KOL engagement plan with various other MSLs, identify and segment KOLs according to their scientific interest and related associations and develop the KOL network pre- and post-launch.
Engage with KOLs using deep scientific expertise and knowledge of AZ’s marketed products and compounds in development.
Support clinical trials and investigator engagement
- Provide support to the Global Medicines Development (GMD) team on clinical site identification and patient recruitment for Phase I, II & III studies.
- Create opportunities to complement the existing flow of clinical data for AZ’s products in line with stakeholder requirements, i.e., by identifying pre-clinical, clinical and post-marketing study investigators in alignment with the Development Plan, and engaging in discussions on the ISS Programme with potential investigators.
- Provides support to the internal Global Medicines Development (GMD) group on clinical website identification.
Engage in scientific exchange
- Involve with the medical/ scientific community in a highly reputable, balanced/objective method, representing AZ’s dedication to and excellence in science.
- Prepare and give relevant high-level medical science presentations at congresses, symposia and scientific meetings.
- Provide support for content development, agreeing agendas and delivery of efficient clinical presentations e.g., advisory boards.
- Help to develop medical science literature, i.e., write, edit and publish scientific articles and papers.
Build the capability of other internal and external stakeholders
- Act as a subject matter expert for external clinical/ scientific stakeholders.
- Help to develop stakeholders’ understanding regarding prospective solutions to their needs, e.g., prolonged gain access to programmes, approaches to diagnostic testing, etc
- Respond to unsolicited stakeholder questions and provide focused, balanced and objective clinical/ scientific information that supports the safe and suitable use of AstraZeneca’s presently available products, including questions regarding off-label uses, and products under development, when appropriate to do so.
- Act as an educational resource to internal stakeholders.
- Support the sales force and various other departments with medical science info (e.g., disease and treatment) and training.
- Effectively gather, analyse, synthesise and forward relevant brand-new knowledge and meaningful insights about the external scientific/ medical/ regulatory environment to inner colleagues.
- Provide internal stakeholders with actionable items related to brand strategy and GMD based on stakeholders’ perspectives.
- Review promotional and scientific documents for content accuracy and compliance.
- Successfully full all training demands, consisting of product evaluations and qualifications.
- Abide by all external regulations and inner policies.
- Guarantee understanding of the AZ Global MSL Guide, AZ Code of Ethics, External
- Interactions Policy and Standards, and Publications Policy together with pertinent local industry codes of conduct.
Essential Requirement: Relevant 1-2 years of experience in Pharma industry ideally in Respiratory, Immunology/Biologics, Rheumatology.
Job Location: Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai/Hyderabad.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will take into consideration all certified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religious beliefs or belief, gender identification or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, safeguarded veteran status (if suitable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
Date Posted: 15-Nov-2019.
Closing Date: 13-Dec-2019.
Editor’s Note: AstraZeneca Job Openings 2019 – Advisor Vacancies Available, AstraZeneca R&D, AstraZeneca vacancies, AstraZeneca recruitment, AstraZeneca careers, 2019 AstraZeneca R&D, R&D careers, R&D AstraZeneca Jobs, 2019 Jobs AstraZeneca. Please make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media platforms for the latest in the industry.