Amazon Food Safety Specialist Recruitment Notification 2019
An amazing opportunity for microbiology and food science candidates to work at Amazon India. Food Safety job openings at Amazon, India – Bengaluru. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to check out all of the details on the description, the basic and preferred qualifications all detailed below:
Name of the Post: Food Safety Specialist
Job ID: 989439 | ASSPL – Karnataka
Location: IN, KA, Bengaluru
Your Key duties are,
- Effectively anchor Customer Feedback keeping track of program (CFM) for IN market, dive deep to recognize trends, opportunity areas and develop a system to avoid reoccurrence.
- Actively participate in international tech automation projects and also effectively implement the same for IN market according to the agreed timelines.
- Identify food safety projects or improvement areas with dive deep or routine visits, drive projects with very little guidance throughout ASSPL, AWIPL, & ATSPL domains, effectively implement/ rollout based on the agreed timelines.
- Anchor FSMS (food safety management system) program & Internal self-assessment programs for ATSPL, ASSPL, Prime now and build a program to achieve zero tolerance for critical requirements.
- Collaborate with Prime Now business development team to launch high-risk sellers or brand-new stores.
- Drive month-to-month FS to review calls to track the food safety SME program within FC’s, Influence and or work together with cross-functional teams in raising the bar for food safety compliance.
- Food safety standardization procedure– Build a program to boost FS metrics as well as establish SOPs, procedure controls, owns document control program.
- This role needs a minimum 50% of travelling throughout India
- Experience in driving process improvement with technology as well as creating process mechanisms.
- Experienced as well as comfortable in learning web applications and proprietary software
- Demonstrated collaborative abilities as well as the ability to work well within a team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, Fluent in English, both oral and also written.
- Proven experience in a project management/compliance role.
- Knowledge of product compliance processes as well as the interplay with international supply chains.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- 1-5 years of experience in the area of Regulatory Compliance as well as or Quality Assurance
- Strong attention to detail and superb written and also verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with technological as well as non-technical business owners to get things done
- Should have the ability to think artistically and have strong analytical and also problem resolving skills.
- Outstanding organizational and also communication abilities, with the ability to influence without authority.
- The ability to work independently and also autonomously is essential
Amazon-specific knowledge is a huge plus – like understanding complete FC procedures specifically Food Safety compliance requirements, ATSPL procedures etc. Knowledge of data warehouse and SQL is a strong plus
Added advantage if the applicant having food engineering/ microbiology/ dairy/ nutrition/ or any equivalent science degree
- Strong verbal and also written communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational abilities.
- Ability to work independently as well as autonomously.
- Accomplished series of skills from high-level strategic thinking to creative as well as detailed execution.
- Self-motivated with essential attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
Editor’s Note: Amazon Food Safety Specialist Recruitment Notification 2019, latest amazon india jobs, amazon bangalore job openings, bangalore microbiology jobs amazon, amazon food safety jobs, food technology job openings, food science job openings, bengaluru amazon india job openings, make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media platforms for the latest in the life sciences industry.