AIIMS Biochem Jobs – Biochemist W/Rs. 58,000 pm Salary
AIIMS Biochem Jobs – Biochemist W/Rs. 58,000 pm Salary. Biochemist position for msc candidates. MSc Biochemistry Research positions at AIIMS New Delhi. AIIMS New Delhi is recruiting MSc candidates for vacancies. Interested candidates can check out all of the details below:
This job expires in :
AIIMS Job Details
Post Title: Biochemist
Pay Scale: Rs. 58,000 per month (consolidated)
Essential Qualifications for the AIIMS Job:
- A good Master’s degree in Biochemistry.
- Three years of research or practical experience in Biochemistry of Pathological Laboratory preferably of a Medical College or Hospital.
How to Apply for AIIMS Job:
- Deadline: 12.12.2019
- Date of Interview: 17.12.2019
- Reporting Time: 9.00 a.m. sharp
- The venue for Reporting: Dr. Ramalingaswami Board Room,
Near Director’s Office,
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
Interested applicants fulfilling all the qualification criteria for the AIIMS Job may send their application in prescribed proforma (Annexure-1) with duly self-attested copies of certificates/testimonials at [email protected] by on before 12.12.2019 positively.
It is requested to bring all the original certificate/testimonials etc. for the AIIMS Job by 9.00 am on 17.12.2019 at the designated venue for reporting. The applicants, who report after 9:00 AM, will not be considered/entertained.
- The appointment for the AIIMS Job is purely on CONTRACT BASIS for a duration of 06 months or till such time the regular appointments against the vacant post is made, whichever is earlier, with effect from the date of joining. If the contract is not extended further, the exact same will lapse automatically. The appointment can additionally be terminated at any moment, on either side, by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary without assigning any reason or failure to complete the duration of three months to the satisfaction of the competent authority.
- The consolidated remuneration for the post of Biochemist will be Rs 58,000/-(Rupees Fifty-eight thousand only) each month.
- The appointee shall perform the duties as assigned to him/her. The proficient authority reserves the right to assign any type of duty as and also when required. No extra/additional allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
- The appointee shall not be qualified to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on a routine basis.
- The appointee will not be granted any type of claim or right for regular appointment to any post of AIIMS.
- The appointee shall be on during appointment of the AIIMS as well as will not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in private practice of any type of kind throughout the period of contract.
- The appointment to the said post will be subject to medical fitness from the proficient medical board for which he/she will certainly be sent to the designated Medical Authority.
- Leave entitlement of the appointee in the AIIMS Job will be governed in regards to instructions contained in DoP & T’S O.M. No. 12016/3/84- Estt. (L) dated the 12th April 1985 as amended from time to time.
- On appointment, the appointee will be needed to take an oath of allegiance to the Constitution of India or make a solemn affirmation to that effect in the recommended proforma.
- The appointee is not entitled to any TA for attending the interview and joining the appointment.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to avail any allowances/facilities being extended to the regular/permanent employees of the AIIMS.
- Other conditions of service of the AIIMS Job will be governed by relevant regulations as well as orders issued from time to time.
- Interested applicants may apply for the post under reference in the prescribed application form available in the Institute web site appending therewith copies of self-attested certificates/testimonials as well as various other pertinent documents etc. as well as to bring all original certificates/testimonials at the time of walk-in-interview.
- If any type of declaration given or information furnished by him/her proves false or if he/ she is found to have actually wilfully suppressed any type of material, info, he/she will certainly be responsible for removal from service as well as also such various other action as the Government may deem needed.
- If any kind of applicant is found canvassing for his/her selection, he/she will be disqualified for being called for interview/being chosen.
- The AIIMS, New Delhi reserves the rights to increase or decrease the number of jobs.
- In case of a large number of candidates, the Institute might conduct the interviews over 2-3 days or hold a screening test or adopt any other criteria regarded appropriate to shortlist the applicants.
- The decision of Institute authorities will be final as well as no correspondence what so ever will be entertained in this connection. The decision of the Competent Authority pertaining to the choice of the applicant will certainly be final and also no representations will be entertained in this regard.
View Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: AIIMS Biochem Jobs – Biochemist W/Rs. 58,000 pm Salary, msc biochemistry jobs, biochemistry posts, biochem jobs, latest aiims new delhi vacancies, make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media platforms for the latest in the life sciences industry.