ACTREC JRF Job – MSc Life Science ACTREC Research
ACTREC JRF Job – MSc Life Science ACTREC Research. MSc Basic and Life Sciences candidates with no experience or relevant experience are encouraged to attend the walk-in-interview for Junior Research Fellow vacancies. ACTREC is hiring msc candidates for JRF vacancies. Interested candidates can check out all of the details below:
This job expires in :
ACTREC JRF Job Details
No. ACTREC/ Advt-58/2019
Position: Junior Research Fellow
Name of the Project: “Delineating the role of Hexokinase 2 (HK2) in epidermal homeostasis and stem cell regulation”
Essential Qualification & Experience:
- * M.Sc. or equal in Life Sciences/ Basic Science with minimum 60% marks with a NET qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET credentials or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course.
- * M.Sc. or equal in Life Sciences/ Basic Science with minimum 60% marks without NET credentials
Experience: Candidates with knowledge and experience in mice handling, mammalian cell culture and molecular biology methods will be favoured for the ACTREC JRF Job
* M.Sc. degree having a duration of one year course will not be considered.
The chosen candidate will need to join at the earliest; for this reason, results-awaited applicants will certainly not be eligible to apply for the post.
- For NET Qualified: Rs. 31,000/- + 24% HRA= 38,440/- per month.
- For without NET Qualified: Rs. 19,000/- p.m. or Rs. 38,000/- p.m.( depending on experience).
PERIOD: 6 Months. The Work progress of the candidate will certainly be kept track of and expansion after 6 months will be relying on satisfactory progress of the work.
How to Apply:
Eligible Candidates may attend the walk-in-interview for the ACTREC JRF Job on Tuesday, 10th December 2019 at Meeting Room, 3rdFloor, Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC along with recent CV & original and attested copies of all certificates and testimonials with recent passport size photograph.
Reporting Time: 9.30 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: Tuesday, 10th December 2019 at Meeting Room, 3rdFloor, Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: ACTREC JRF Job – MSc Life Science ACTREC Research, project fellow, basic science jobs, junior research fellow post, then make sure you check Biotecnika and also subscribe to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. It is a free subscription service that you can avail by signing up for it just once. You can also keep up with us via all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook. And check out the Podcast on SoundCloud.