Viral Research and Diagnostic Laboratory Jobs With Rs. 70,000 pm Salary
Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences University jobs for research scientist & assistant. PhD & MSc candidates with medical microbiology, virology and biotechnology background can apply for research scientist and research assistant vacancies. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Position: RESEARCH SCIENTIST II (NON-MEDICAL).
No. of Posts: 01
Emoluments: Rs. 70,000/
Essential: PhD in Medical Microbiology/Virology/Biotechnology from Recognised.
- Diagnostic Virology experience in any type of project.
- Teaching experience in relevant subjects in medical college.
- Publications in the pertinent subject in indexed journals.
- Applicants with MSc., Medical Microbiology & PhD., Medical Microbiology will be.
- Any kind of Postdoctoral research/ past experience in viral infectious disease diagnosis, epidemiological studies.
- Knowledge of computer applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) supported with.
original certificate (s) and working knowledge of molecular bioinformatics tools like.
Bio edit, BLAST, Primer and Probe designing, phylogenetic analysis and also a sequence will certainly be favoured.
Need to perform routine VRDL diagnostic work/projects. Real-time assessment of any type of viral outbreak if any type of in VRDL catchment area. Guarantee the proper sample collection and also its transportation by health and wellness workers in case of laboratory investigation of any type of viral outbreak. Make certain timely diagnosis of all viral disease investigation done in the research laboratory. Writing abilities to compile any type of considerable laboratory help publication in reputed journals. Need to assemble laboratory benefit quarterly/half annual/ annual report and also everyday records requested by the DHR. Conclusion of any type of work assigned by PI as well as Co-PI for the smooth functioning of VRDL.
Position: Research Assistant
No. of Posts: 01
Emoluments: Rs. 30,000/-
- Master degree in Medical Microbiology/Virology/ Biotechnology/ Molecular.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in diagnostic Microbiology/ Molecular Diagnosis.
- Hands-on work experience in Medical Microbiology/Medical Virology techniques.
such as samples collection, ELISA, PCR, real-time PCR.
- Working knowledge of Computer application (Word/ Powerpoint/ Excel).
Perform all viral disease investigation received in the laboratory. Make certain prompt.
medical diagnosis of all viral disease investigation done in the laboratory. Upkeep of all.
documentation in terms of inventory/ logbook/ SOP/ raising demand for any type of.
equipment/ chemical/ plastic ware/ glassware/ packages. Completion of any type of work.
appointed by PI, Co-PI, Scientist II and also Scientist I in the smooth functioning of VRDL.
- Vacancy position indicated in the advertisement is tentative. The Institute.
reserves the right to create/increase/ decrease the number of posts at the time.
of selection as well as make appointments accordingly.
- The Institute Authority reserves the right to either fill out all the posts or some.
of the posts or none as mentioned in the advertisement without assigning any type of reason.
- The institute is not liable to make up the applicant for any substantial damage/ loss thereof.
Documents to be enclosed with the application form:
- SSC or 10 class marks card/ certification (for proof of date of birth).
- All certificates supporting the job qualifications, starting from a bachelor’s degree as.
- Work experience certifications.
- Research experience certifications.
- Higher qualification than prescribed if any kind of (certificates to be enclosed).
- Duplicates of research publications.
- Certificates for proof of computer knowledge.
- 2 recent passport-sized photos, one to be pasted on the application form, and.
one more to be pinned to the application form.
How to Apply:
The filled-in application form with all the required documents should be submitted either by speed post or register post” To The Professor (Clinical Virology), Principal Investigator, ICMR-DHR-VRDL, Department of Microbiology, Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS) University, Tirupati507517, Andhra Pradesh” with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- (Non-refundable) in favour of ” Director, SVIMS” payable at Tirupati, A.P., drawn from any Nationalised scheduled bank. Superscribe in Bold letters on the top of the cover as “Application for the VRDL contractual post”. The information of the pay, as well as minimum credentials, are given in the application form
It is the sole duty of the candidate to track the application and also the under signed is
exempt for any type of postal hold-up.
Instructions to the applicants:
- These posts are purely limited only to VRDL, SVIMS, Tirupati.
- These posts are totally on Contractual basis for a duration of year, might be
extended based on the period of the project and the work performance of the staff
- Posts will certainly not be taken into consideration as permanent at any type of point of time.
- Pension/GPF/PF/ Leave benefits will certainly not apply as a permanent government
- Appointments can be ended any time even prior to the end of the contract period
without prior notice as a result of any kind of reason.
- Strict confidentiality to be maintained with regard to data, details and activities
of the VRDL project. Any kind of violation attracts corrective/ legal action.
- After inspecting the applications obtained from the candidates, eligible
applicants will be required interview. The date of interview will certainly be notified to the individual by E-Mail.
- No TA, DA, accommodation will be provided neither for showing up written examination or interview nor for joining the assignment.
Last date for submission of applications: 19-10-2019 3 PM
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Viral Research and Diagnostic Laboratory Jobs With Rs. 70,000 pm Salary, VDRL jobs, Viral Research and Diagnostic Laboratory vacancies, VDRL recruitment, Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences University vacancies, SVIMSTPT jobs, phd jobs, biotechnology jobs, medical microbiology careers, molecular biology jobs, make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media profiles for the latest in the life sciences industry.