UPSC Central Forensic Science Laboratory Job With Rs. 44,900 pm Salary
Govt job for MSc Biochemistry candidates for Junior Scientific Officer (Toxicology) vacancy. MSc high paying govt job recruitment 2019, biochemistry jobs – Junior Scientific Officer (Toxicology) careers at Central Forensic Science Laboratory. Check out all of the details below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Junior Scientific Officer (Toxicology)
Vacancy No.: 19101403226
No. of Vacancies: 01 (UR)
Probation: 02 (Two) year.
Head Quarter: Head Quarter is at New Delhi with Laboratories at Kolkata, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Bhopal, Guwahati and Pune. In connection with performing his duties, the officer may be required to serve in any part of India.
Ministry/Administration: Ministry of Home Affairs
Department/Office: Directorate of Forensic Science Services
Organization: Central Forensic Science Laboratory
Age: Not exceeding 30 years as on the normal closing day. Relaxable for regularly appointed Central Government Servant up to five years as per instructions/orders issued by Govt. of India once in a while. For age concession applicable to some other categories of applicants, please see appropriate paras of the ‘Instructions and Additional Information to Candidates for Recruitment by Selection.’
Pay Scale: Level 7 (Rs. 44,900-1,42,400/-) in the Pay matrix as per 7th CPC. Overall Emoluments leaving out TA and HRA at the time of initial appointment will be Rs. 44,900 plus D.A. as admissible monthly approximately.
A. Master’s Degree in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Pharmacology/ Pharmacy/ Forensic Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level from a recognized university or equivalent *.
* The specific essential educational qualifications stated in the existing Recruitment Rules only are required for direct recruitment to the post. No other educational credentials are required to be included in the said educational certifications under the ambit of the word equivalent.
Keep in mind Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the UPSC when it comes to the applicants otherwise well certified.
Two years of experience of Analytical method and research therein in the field of Toxicology.
Desirable Qualification (s).
Crime Scene Management, Crime Case Examination, giving evidences in the Courts of Law u/s 293 of Cr. PC, providing guidance to the junior scientific team for case analysis, R&D activities on Forensic Activities and imparting training in their respective field of forensic specialization to the trainees from various investigating agencies/ forensic science laboratories and other organizations.
(a) Candidates are required to pay a Charge of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by employing internet banking Facility of the SBI or using visa/master credit/debit card.
(b) No charge for SC/ST/PH/Women applicants of any community. No ” fee exemption” is available to OBC male applicants and they’re expected to pay the full prescribed fee.
(c) Applications with no prescribed fee Wouldn’t be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
(d) Fee once paid will not be reimbursed under any circumstance nor will the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- THE LAST DATE FOR PRINTING OF COMPLETELY SUBMITTED ONLINE APPLICATION IS UP TO 23:59 HRS ON 14.11.2019.
- THE LAST DATE FOR PRINTING OF COMPLETELY SUBMITTED ONLINE
APPLICATION IS UP TO 23:59 HRS ON 15.11.2019.
- DATE FOR DETERMINING THE ELIGIBILITY OF ALL CANDIDATES IN EVERY RESPECT SHALL BE THE PRESCRIBED CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA). THE APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO FILL IN ALL THEIR PARTICULARS IN THE ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION CAREFULLY AS SUBMISSION OF WRONG INFORMATION MAY LEAD TO REJECTION THROUGH
COMPUTER-BASED SHORTLISTING APART FROM DEBARMENT BY THE COMMISSION.
- DATE FOR THE INTERVIEW ON WHICH THE SHORTLISTED CANDIDATE IS REQUIRED TO BRING THE PRINTOUT OF HIS/HER ONLINE APPLICATION ALONGWITH OTHER DOCUMENTS AT UPSC SHALL BE INTIMATED SEPARATELY.
Prescribed Last Date (Online Recruitment Application):- 15.11.2019
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: UPSC Central Forensic Science Laboratory Job With Rs. 44,900 pm Salary, msc biochemistry jobs, upsc msc jobs. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also make sure you subscribe to it. You can also follow us on our Twitter and Facebook profiles. Also, check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.