Syngene MSc Life Sciences Jobs 2019 – Apply Online
MSc Life Sciences candidates apply for a position at Syngene. Syngene is hiring msc life sciences candidates. Check the details on the positions available, the job description, the key responsibilities, work experience, functional experience all below:
Name of the Post: BD- RFX- DISC BIO
Job ID: 5176
- Triages and assigns new enquiries as required
- Executes supervisory obligations for assigned staff consisting of work scheduling, performance evaluation activities, career development and also preparation of training strategies, where suitable with support of a General Manager or above
- Organizes as well as leads (and/or coaches others on) of strategic and operational phone calls related to the opportunity/account
- Work across the organization in matrix environment across several time-zones as well as locations to lead the procedure and also full deliverables
- Liaises with third-party vendors/vendor managers for provision of quotations and/or details as and also where required
- Is accountable for the prompt delivery of assigned opportunities across direct supervision
- Add to designated client relationship improvement activities as well as implementation
- Perform quality control activities per the appropriate process/requirements
- Help with hosting sales-focused inbound client visits
- To add to the content library by submitting new content or updates to existing content, using the official content submission process, as well as to suggest areas for streamlining/improving the content and/or structure
- Completes other suitable tasks, as assigned by the manager, which require comparable skills based on business requirements as well as common sense
- Master’s degree in Life Sciences
- Minimum of 3 years direct CRO/pharma experience
- Minimum years of experience in a related field, or an equivalent combination of education as well as CRO/pharma relevant experience
- Excellent customer service skills, attention to detail and ability to obtain the task accomplished in a time-bound manner
- Demonstrated computer skills – calls for superb MS Office experience (specifically Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Knowledge of proposal management software applications (e.g., Salesforce.com, Loopio, Qvidian, Proposal Automation applications) is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, multi-task and also prioritize, demonstrated teamwork, communication (written as well as verbal), as well as organizational skills.
- Solid analytical abilities with pro-active working capability.
- Ability to communicate appropriately and effectively with internal stakeholders, clients as well as Syngene senior management.
Editor’s Note: Syngene MSc Life Sciences Jobs 2019 – Apply Online, msc life sciences jobs, life sciences careers, syngene life science jobs, msc jobs. Check out all of the details on similar jobs and opportunities only on Biotecnika via the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. You can also check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.