Siemens Research Scientist R&D Job Openings 2019
Candidates with biochemistry background and relevant experience and invited to apply online for Research Scientist – Biosciences vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the jobs details, jobs descriptions, eligibility, application procedure and such given below:
Job Name: Research Scientist – Biosciences
Job ID: 179392
Location: Bengaluru, India
Organization: Technology Center, Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
What are my duties?
- Perform hands-on wet laboratory work to establish new workflows as well as assays or verify assays on existing and also new instrumentation platforms
- Prepare test plan and also a protocol for assigned tasks
- Collect, analyze, as well as analyze data; prepare statistical as well as narrative reports and/or graphs, as proper
- Apply the scientific method as well as experimental design in problem-solving.
- Follow top quality procedures
- Prepare manuscripts for publication; existing research results to scientific conferences and other groups
- Generate Intellectual Property in her/his technology area
- Continually expand professional competence with extensive knowledge of scientific literature and also competitive products
- Keep updated with the most recent research, equipment, and/or systems in the area of technological expertise.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- MS in biochemistry or comparable techniques or equal with 1 to 2 years of R&D experience in assay pre-development setting
- Strong hands-on technical experience and exposure to the state-of-art speculative methods in biochemistry and also molecular biology
- Hands-on experience, including assay design with one or more immunoassay techniques such as ELISA and also its variants and a concept of immunoassays as a whole, including methods such as flow cytometry and nephelometry.
- Experience with NGS modern technologies is desirable
- Demonstrated technological efficiency in scientific writing or scientific creativity
- Excellent organizational, record keeping and communication abilities
- A strong work ethic to produce premium quality data under tight deadlines in a fast-paced setting, collaborative as well as a proactive mindset a must
- Strong problem-solving capacity & analytical abilities
- Creative, self-directed, as well as a team player with solid start-up way of thinking
- Experience with design of experiments, statistical as well as data analysis software is a plus.
In case you have actually obtained your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
If you have further questions regarding this job offer, please be free to post your resume mandatorily through the link mentioned.
Editor’s Note: Siemens Research Scientist R&D Job Openings 2019, siemens india jobs, siemens biochemistry job opportunities, msc biochem jobs, biochemistry vacancies, latest siemens recruitment, siemens bengaluru posts, bengaluru jobs. Check out the Newsletter and also follow us on all of our social media especially YouTube.