Research Scientist Jobs – Life Sciences Apply Online – Salary of Rs. 1.25 Lakhs pm
PhD Life Science candidates check out the details on the multiple research scientist jobs that are available at THSTI. THSTI Jobs. THSTI PhD jobs for Life Science candidates. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Project: “Translational Research Program”
Job Title: Senior Research Scientist
No of Position: 01
Age Limit: 45 years.
Maximum monthly consolidated emoluments: Upto Rs. 1,25,000/
Qualifications & Experience: PhD in Life Sciences/ Chemical Sciences / Pharmaceutical Sciences/ Engineering or relevant branch from a recognized University with 3 years of relevant research expertise as mentioned in para (c) below.
Job Title: Research Scientist
No of Position: 01
Age Limit: 40 years.
Maximum monthly consolidated emoluments: Upto Rs. 1,00,000/-
Qualifications & Experience: PhD in Life Sciences/ Chemical Sciences / Pharmaceutical Sciences/ Engineering or relevant branch from a recognized University with 1 year of relevant research experience as mentioned in para (c) below.
Job Title: Junior Research Scientist
No of Position: 01
Age Limit: 35 years.
Maximum monthly consolidated emoluments: Upto Rs. 85,000/-
Qualifications & Experience: PhD in Life Sciences/ Chemical Sciences / Pharmaceutical Sciences/ Engineering or relevant branch from a recognized University.
c) Relevant experience with respect to the domain area:
|Domain area||Relevant experience|
|Multidisciplinary Clinical and|
|(i) Synthetic nucleic acid ligands development, chemosensor development, downstream applications for diagnostics, point-of-care diagnostic prototype development, serodiagnostic platforms for emerging microbes of national priority, discovering diagnostic biomarker using phase display library. OR (ii) Experience in human immunology, response to vaccines, T- along with B cell activation assays and characterization and estimation of T and B cell memory responses.|
|(i) Experience of data analysis, operation, troubleshooting of LCMSalong with sample processing & preparation for metabolomics and lipidomics study is a must. OR (ii) Experience in cell biology and molecular biology techniques with demonstrated experience of establishing cell-based in vitro assays for screening of small molecules/plant extracts is must.|
|Biorepository (BRF)||Knowledge of biobank relevant international criteria, ethical regulations, guidelines and best practices experience of aid in the management of administrative and operational procedures for the development of biobankExperience of working on a comprehensive quality management system for sample and data management in a biobank.|
Desirable: Basic training in molecular and cell biology techniques with experience of establishing cell lines and in-vitro assays
|Data Science||Experience with common data science toolkits, such as: tidyverse, Python: NumPy, Scikit-learn, keras, tensorflow etc. manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets. Excellence in at one of these is exceptionally desirable Experience in data visualization utilizing: Processing, Matplotlib, D3, ggplot, etc. Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks. Knowledge of advanced statistical methods and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.|
Desirable: Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, MySQL, etc. Strong problem-solving skills
General Terms & Conditions:
- The appointment will be made on annual contract basis for a period of 3 years (extendable to five years) with an initial probation period of six months which might be extended at the discretion of the competent authority.
- All educational, technical and professional qualification ought to be from a recognized Board/University.
- The experience requirement specified shall be experience obtained after receiving the minimum educational qualifications needed for the post.
- Persons working in Govt. / PSUs / autonomous bodies need to apply through proper channel or produce a related ‘No Objection Certificate’ in the time of Interview/ written test/ skill test.
- Age and other relaxations for direct recruits and departmental applicants: 1. By five years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. 2. By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBCcommunities. 3. For Persons with Disabilities (PwD) falling under the following categories: (I) UR- 10 years, ii) OBC – 13 years (iii) SC/ST – 15 years 4. For Ex-servicemen upto the degree of service rendered in defence forces (Army, Navy & Air force) plus 3 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months attested service. 5. Relaxation of 5 years will also be permissible to those who had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 01/01/1980 to 31 /12/1989 subject to production of an applicable certificate from the concerned authority. 6. Age is relaxable for Government servants up to five years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government, from time to time.7. There’s no upper age limit for those employees that are working for THSTI.
- The final date of online application is going to be the CRUCIAL DATE for determining eligibility with regard to age, essential qualification etc.
- 1 candidate can apply for only 1 position.
- The positions advertised will be filled only if suitable candidates are identified
- Outstation SC/ST/ PwD candidates called for the interview/skill test/ interview will be compensated to &fro second class railway fare, according to Govt. Of India rules on production of the proof of the same.
- All outcomes will be published on our website and communications will be through email.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
e) Process for filling the online application:
a) Before filling the online application, keep the following documents and:
i) A soft copy of your passport size photograph and signature. (only jpeg/jpg/png format)
ii) A detailed CV (PDF format only) comprising details of eligibility, rankings held, professional experience/distinctions etc.
iii) The documents in support of educational qualifications and experience (PDF format only) as mentioned below:
♣ Matriculation Mark sheet
♣ Intermediate Mark sheet
♣ Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet
♣ Post-Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet
♣ Ph.D/MD or equivalent degree
♣ Relevant experience certificates
♣ Caste/Disability certification in the format prescribed by the Govt. Of India, if relevant List of Publications (if any)
♣ List of patents (if any)
♣ Project Proposal (not exceeding 1000 words)
(The candidate must identify the area of expertise from the specific relevant experience under the domain areas cited in para (c) explaining in maximum 1000words how they’ll have the ability to contribute to the domain area towards this project).
iv) The application fee is to be deposited online according to particulars given below:
- Unreserved candidates/EWS: Rs. 500
- SC/ST/OBC/Women/PWD: Nil
After submitting the application, you’ll be automatically redirected to the dashboard wherein you’ll be asked to click “Pay Online” button so as to proceed for payment.
- The payment can be made by utilizing a Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/UPI.
- After payment is made, no correction/modification is possible.
- Candidates are asked to maintain a copy of the provisional receipt for future reference.
- Fee once paid will not be reimbursed under any circumstances.
b) The qualified and interested candidates can apply online in the Institute’s website www.thsti.res.in/career. Applications through any other mode won’t be accepted.
c) On successful submission of your application, an auto-generated email containing the reference number will be sent to the email address provided. Please, maintain a note of the reference number for future correspondence.
d) Candidates have to maintain a printout of the online application form using the print button on the dashboard for future reference.
e) Candidates have to ensure that he/she fulfils all eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement. When it’s found that he/she doesn’t fulfil the stipulated criteria, the candidature will be cancelled.
f) Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
g) Candidates are asked to use the Google Chrome internet browser for best results in submission of online application.
h) In the event of difficulty in filling the online form, please send email to [email protected].
f) Check the following before submitting the application:
To make sure your application isn’t rejected, confirm the following:
(i) You fulfil the educational qualification and age criteria provided for each position.
(ii) You meet the relevant experience as specified under para (c).
(iii) You’ve enclosed experience certificates to prove you have expertise mentioned under para (c).
(iv) The project proposal is attached and doesn’t exceed 1000 words limit.
(v) You meet all conditions specified for filling up the online application. In the event of non-fulfilment of any of the above-mentioned requirements, the application will be rejected.
- Publication of advertisement on website: 30 September 2019
- Last date for receipt of online application: 21 October 2019
- Display of shortlisted candidates for written test/skill test/interview: 25 October 2019
- Date of written test/skill test/interview: 11, 12 & 13 November
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Research Scientist Jobs – Life Sciences Apply Online – Salary of Rs. 1.25 Lakhs pm, phd jobs, phd life science jobs, life science careers, Govt THSTI Vacancy, latest government job opportunities, Govt THSTI JRF Job, msc jobs, life sciences careers, life sciences jobs, thsti careers, thsti recruitment. Check out the Newsletter and also follow us on all of our socials. You can also check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.