Research Investigator Bioinformatics Job Opening at Syngene
PhD Research Investigator Bioinformatics candidates apply for a position which can be applied online. Syngene is hiring bioinformatics candidates. Check the details on the positions available, the job description, the key responsibilities, work experience, functional experience all below:
Name of the Post: Research Investigator: Bioinformatics
Job ID: 5355
Position level: 7-I or 7-II
Function: Applied Biotechnology-Other
Reports to (Designation): Group Leader
Principal Accountabilities/ Responsibilities:
- Analysis of Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) data and also data coming out from various other high throughput platforms measuring the expression of genes as well as proteins.
- Collaborating with teams working on different therapeutic area.
- Mining publically available data as well as literature fr assistance programs.
- Statistical analysis of data and design of complex experiment.
- Presentation of analysis outcomes and writing project reports.
- Contribution towards lead generation from the analyses.
- Servicing several projects and efficient communication with stakeholders.
Qualification & Experience:
PhD degree 1-3 years of pertinent work experience. Applicants who have just completed their PhD with relevant experience are additionally urged to apply.
- Sound experience in the analysis of NGS data from transcriptome and genome. An in-depth understanding of all the tools in data alignment, transcript prediction is a must.
- Strong understanding of statistical ideas for randomization, experiment design, hypothesis testing, differential gene expression from multi-factor experiments.
- Classical as well as Bayesian Statistics (Demonstrated with application in projects).
- Demonstrate Machine Learning Experience: Regression, Support Vector Machine, Decision Tree, Neural Network.
- Solid statistical programming skills in R, Matlab.
- Competent in coding in Java, Perl or python.
- Ability to work in ‘nix’ like setting and also shell scripting.
- Ability to code in C/C++ or Java will certainly be a benefit.
- Any demonstrable experience in patient stratification will be a benefit.
- Great presentation and conversation abilities. Preserve a thorough and precise record of day-to-day operate in compliance with Company policies.
- Expected to execute in a team environment.
- Be 100% compliant with Company EHS policies.
- Offer timely updates to stakeholders.
Key actions to be demonstrated for success in the role:
- Scientific experience.
- Computational skills.
- Innovative spirit.
- Team player.
- Great interpersonal abilities.
- Communication skills.
Interfaces as well as Dependencies:
Within the Bioinformatics team and also other teams in DTM. Additionally with SCIM, E and also M, IM, IT, Biostore, regulatory teams in Syngene and occasional interactions with PCO employee at BBRC.
Editor’s Note: Research Investigator Bioinformatics Job Opening at Syngene, phd bioinformatics jobs, bioinformatics jobs, phd jobs. Check out all of the details on similar jobs and opportunities only on Biotecnika via the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. You can also check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.