Research Associate Jobs for Biological Sciences at IISER Pune
PhD Biological Sciences candidates are encouraged to apply at IISER Pune. IISER Pune is hiring for Research Associate Position. PhD Life Sciences candidates are encouraged to apply at IISER Pune. Research jobs at IISER Pune. Interested and eligible candidates can check details below:
This job expires in :
ADVT. NO.: 78/2019
Job Title: Research Associate
No. of Posts: 01
Name of Project: “Dispersal evolution in laboratory populations of Drosophila melanogaster under low nutrition conditions”
Project Code: 30119441
Funding Agency: Science and Engineering Board (SERB)
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
- Ph. D in Biological Sciences.
- Candidates ought to have experience in managing Drosophila as a model system in an evolutionary biology context during their PhD they additionally have to have outstanding knowledge of evolutionary theory as well as substantial experience of statistics as well as information analysis.
Preference: Candidates having experience as well as well versed in at the very least
one computer language, as well as capability of writing code for conducting evolutionary simulations, will be chosen.
The tenure of this appointment: Originally for a period of one year that might be extended subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of this project.
Consolidated emoluments: Rs. 47,000 + 24 percent HRA a month.
Age: Not over 35 years according to the date of walk-in interviews.
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants must fill online application available at link Click right here to apply on or prior to 5 PM on November 15, 2019.
- List of shortlisted candidates for selection procedure with information of the day, time, and venue will be put up on the institute internet site listed below this promotion as well as applicants will be informed by email only.
- A recent passport size photo and xeroxes of relevant certifications as well as various other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected at the time of selection procedure. Candidate must bring all the original certifications at the time of selection process for the objective of confirmation, in addition to one set of copies.
General Information/Details about the post:
- The appointment is temporary and will terminate automatically with no compensation or notice on the Conclusion of this project.
- The appointed person will have no claim of appointment/absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
- Appointment of this applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly relevant to the said project
- The qualification prescribed ought to have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualification and expertise would be the bare minimum and mere possession of Same doesn’t entitle candidates to be considered in every stage of the selection procedure. Where the number Of candidates appearing for walk-in interview is large, it won’t be convenient or possible to interview all qualified applicants. Depending on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of applicants to be considered for the interview to a reasonable Limitation after taking into consideration credentials and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, It Is Going to be in the interest of their candidates, to mention all the Qualifications and experience in the application.
- Relaxation in requirement of experience could be considered in the event of exceptionally meritorious Applicants, with the previous approval of the competent authority.
- Age relaxation commensurate with educational qualification and/ or experience of the applicant can be Considered for applicants having qualifications and experience higher than the advertised with the prior approval of the competent authority.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will need to join duty immediately on receipt of this offer.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
- Deadline: 5 PM on November 15, 2019.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Research Associate Jobs for Biological Sciences at IISER Pune, phd jobs, phd biological science careers, phd biological science jobs, iiser pune jobs, iiser pune research careers, research jobs, iiser pune recruitment. Check out the free Podcast and Newsletter that we have and also all of our social media for the latest in the life sciences industry.