Ramanujan Fellowship Award Gene Expression Project Job at NII
National Institute of Immunology – NII is recruiting for Junior Research Fellow
(JRF) job for MSc/BTech & MTech candidates. Junior Research Fellow (SRF) vacancy for MSc/BTech & MTech candidates at NII. Vaccines Project JRF. Junior Research Jobs. Check out the details given below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Junior Research Fellow(P)
No. of Posts: 01
Title of Project: “Role of tRNA biogenesis in neuronal gene expression” under the Ramanujan Fellowship Award funded by SERB
Principal Investigator: Dr.G. Aneeshkumar Arimbasseri Staff Scientist-SS-IV
( [email protected] )
Postgraduate degree in basic science or graduate degree in a professional course or a post-graduate degree in a professional course. The applicant needs to have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’ as per DST OM dated 30.01.2019.
The selected applicants will certainly draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute Rules, depending upon certifications & experience.
Junior Research Fellow: Rs.31,000/- each month plus 24% HRA (As per DST OM dated
Job Description & Desired Knowledge:
- The primary duty of the chosen candidate would certainly be a bioinformatic analysis of next-generation sequencing data. Successful candidates should have proven experience in R and python.
- Previous experience with bioinformatics/next-generation sequencing is essential. Knowledge in statistics is desirable.
- The candidates chosen for the above posts will be on contract for a single year or length of the project whichever is shorter, at a moment.
- No hostel/ home centre will be supplied.
- Applicants may clearly mention the class they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary evidence of exactly the same.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview if called for.
- Aside from sending the application in the prescribed format given below, the candidates Must send a cover letter, Curriculum Vitae along with a statement of research expertise relevant to the position (all as one PDF file). The cover letter must summarize The candidate’s research accomplishments in 1 page. The Curriculum Vitae should Contain details of his/or her technical expertise and list of publication(s), if any. Contact Info (with complete postal address, email ID and phone number) for 3 Academic referees should be provided. The subject line of your email application Should read’Application for SRF (P) position’.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants can apply directly, (only in the format attached below), through email, to the Investigator of this project, clearly indicating the name of this project together with their complete C.V., email identification, fax numbers, phone numbers. Only Shortlisted applicants are called for interview and they needed to submit attested copies of each of their certifications along with a Demand Draft of Rs 100/drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/STPH and Girls candidates are exempted from payment of charges ) subject to submission of documentary evidence ), in the time of interview.
- Deadline: 22nd October 2019
View Notification & Download Format Below
Editor’s Note: Ramanujan Fellowship Award Gene Expression Project Job at NII, junior research fellow careers, life sciences careers, research fellow jobs, research jobs, nii careers, nii vacancies, nii recruitment, msc careers, msc recruitment, nii job, national institute of immunology jobs, check our socials, Podcast and also subscribe to the Newsletter