NII DBT Vaccine Delivery Project Opening for Life Sciences Candidates
National Institute of Immunology – NII is recruiting for Senior Research Fellow
(JRF) job for MSc Life Sciences candidates. Senior Research Fellow (SRF) vacancy for MSc Life Sciences candidates at NII. Vaccines Project SRF. Senior Research Jobs. Check out the details given below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Senior Research Fellow (Project)
No. of Posts: 01
Title of Project: DBT funded project ‘Why glycoconjugate vaccines work: The
B cell side of the story’ under the Centre for Excellence in Vaccine Delivery Using Biodegradable Polymeric Particles
Principal Investigator: Dr Devinder Sehgal Staff Scientist-VI ( [email protected] )
M.Sc. In Life Science From a reputable University/Institute with two years of hands-on research experience in The region of infectious diseases and/or molecular immunology. Candidates must have qualified any’National Level Examination’ according to DST OM dated 30.01.2019.
Emoluments: 35,000/- per month and 24 percent HRA (According to DST OM dated 30.01.2019)
Job Description & Desired Knowledge:
My lab employs a multidisciplinary approach to deal with questions in the area of microbial interface biology and associated host immune response to the human pathogen Streptococcus pneumoniae. We’re interested in Host-pathogen interaction, infection and immunity, and vaccine development. We’re especially interested in the molecular biology of B cells and developing a molecular Comprehension of how glycoconjugate vaccines work. We combine immunological, molecular And proteomics approaches with in vitro and animal models for these studies.
The Perfect candidate should have a solid background and bench-level experience in Molecular immunology and/or infectious diseases and demonstrated expertise in working with animal models of human infectious diseases.
- The candidates chosen for the above posts will be on contract for a single year or length of the project whichever is shorter, at a moment.
- No hostel/ home centre will be supplied.
- Applicants may clearly mention the class they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary evidence of exactly the same.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview if called for.
- Aside from sending the application in the prescribed format given below, the candidates Must send a cover letter, Curriculum Vitae along with a statement of research expertise relevant to the position (all as one PDF file). The cover letter must summarize The candidate’s research accomplishments in 1 page. The Curriculum Vitae should Contain details of his/or her technical expertise and list of publication(s), if any. Contact Info (with complete postal address, email ID and phone number) for 3 Academic referees should be provided. The subject line of your email application Should read’Application for SRF (P) position’.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants can apply directly, (only in the format attached below), through email, to the Investigator of this project, clearly indicating the name of this project together with their complete C.V., email identification, fax numbers, phone numbers. Only Shortlisted applicants are called for interview and they needed to submit attested copies of each of their certifications along with a Demand Draft of Rs 100/drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/STPH and Girls candidates are exempted from payment of charges ) subject to submission of documentary evidence ), in the time of interview.
- Deadline: 16th October 2019
View Notification & Download Format Below
Editor’s Note: NII DBT Vaccine Delivery Project Opening for Life Sciences Candidates, senior research fellow careers, life sciences careers, research fellow jobs, research jobs, nii careers, nii vacancies, nii recruitment, msc careers, msc recruitment, nii job, national institute of immunology jobs, check our socials, Podcast and also subscribe to the Newsletter