NII Chromosome Project Openings – Life Science/Biotech & Biochem Apply
National Institute of Immunology – NII is recruiting for Senior Research Fellow
(JRF) job for MSc Life Sciences/Biotechnology /Biochemistry candidates. Senior Research Fellow (SRF) vacancy for MSc Life Sciences/Biotechnology /Biochemistry candidates at NII. Vaccines Project SRF. Senior Research Jobs. Check out the details given below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Senior Research Fellow (P)/Junior Research Fellow(P)
No. of Posts: 01
Title of Project: “Role of chromokinesin and kinesin motor proteins in driving
chromosomal aberrations” Funded by DBT
Principal Investigator: Dr. Sandeep Saxena Staff Scientist-VI ( [email protected] )
- Senior Research Fellow: M.Sc in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/ Biochemistry or any kind of other associated fields with a minimum of 2 years of experience. The applicant must have any ‘ National Level Examination’ according to DST OM dated 21.10.2014.
- Junior Research Fellow: M.Sc in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/ Biochemistry or any type of various other associated fields. The applicant must have any type of ‘National Level Examination’ as per DST OM dated 21.10.2014.
The chosen candidates draw emoluments according to Institute Rules, depending
upon qualifications & experience.
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 28,000/- per month plus 30% HRA (As per DST OM dated 21.10.2014).
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 25,000/- monthly plus 30% HRA (According To DST OM dated 21.10.2014).
Job Description & Desired Knowledge:
- Senior Research Fellow: Candidates need to have experience in Molecular Biology Techniques.
- Junior Research Fellow: Candidates must have experience in Molecular Biology Techniques.
- The candidates chosen for the above posts will be on contract for a single year or length of the project whichever is shorter, at a moment.
- No hostel/ home centre will be supplied.
- Applicants may clearly mention the class they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary evidence of exactly the same.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview if called for.
- Aside from sending the application in the prescribed format given below, the candidates Must send a cover letter, Curriculum Vitae along with a statement of research expertise relevant to the position (all as one PDF file). The cover letter must summarize The candidate’s research accomplishments in 1 page. The Curriculum Vitae should Contain details of his/or her technical expertise and list of publication(s), if any. Contact Info (with complete postal address, email ID and phone number) for 3 Academic referees should be provided. The subject line of your email application Should read’Application for SRF (P) position’.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants can apply directly, (only in the format attached below), through email, to the Investigator of this project, clearly indicating the name of this project together with their complete C.V., email identification, fax numbers, phone numbers. Only Shortlisted applicants are called for interview and they needed to submit attested copies of each of their certifications along with a Demand Draft of Rs 100/drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/STPH and Girls candidates are exempted from payment of charges ) subject to submission of documentary evidence ), in the time of interview.
- Deadline: 18th October 2019
View Notification & Download Format Below
Editor’s Note: NII Chromosome Project Openings – Life Science/Biotech & Biochem Apply, senior research fellow careers, life sciences careers, research fellow jobs, research jobs, nii careers, nii vacancies, nii recruitment, msc careers, msc recruitment, nii job, national institute of immunology jobs, check our socials, Podcast and also subscribe to the Newsletter