Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, National Mission For Sustainable Agriculture Recruitment
Technical Consultant vacancy for MSc Botany candidates at Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Department of Agriculture Cooperation & Farmers Welfare,Natural Resource Management Division. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Government of India
Ministry of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare
Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare
(Natural Resource Management Division)
Name of the Post: Technical Assistant
No. of Posts: 01
Nature of Duties:
- To assist SMAF cell in handling the various components of the SMAF and its smooth and effective implementation.
- To provide technical inputs in scrutinizing the action plans received from the States and collating progress as per timelines committed.
- To assist Mission Director and other senior officers in synchronizing and synergizing with other divisions of DAC&FW & State Governments on the technical front.
- Documentation and dissemination of contribution of various interventions and success stories.
- Such other official work assigned from time to time.
Qualifications: Master’s Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Forestry/Botany/ Agro-forestry from a recognized university or institute.
Experience: Three years experience in work relating forestry, Plantation, Agroforestry project, NTFP in Central or State Government Department or Union Territory
Administration or Recognized research institution or councils or agricultural university or Public sector undertaking or semi-Government or autonomous or statutory organization.
- Preference will be given to candidates with doctorate degree in the above disciplines.
- Good knowledge of computer, data analysis and ability to utilize available computer based utilities.
- Ability to process, analyse and prepare reports, notices, articles etc.
Remuneration: Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 35,000/- per month
How to Apply:
- Application to be submitted online only in the prescribed format available at www.nmsa.dac.gov.in under the menu “What’s New”.
- No physical applications will be considered.
- After the last date of submission of online application the candidates found eligible after the scrutiny shall be invited for an interview –cum-selection at New Delhi as per
the date, time and venue to be intimated on the e-mail address furnished by the candidates in their application.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for appearing in the interview.
Last date of online submission – 04th November 2019 (Till 5:30 PM).
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, National Mission For Sustainable Agriculture Recruitment jobs, ministry of agriculture and farmers welfare recruitment, msc jobs, agriculture jobs, plant breeding & genetics jobs, check out the Newsletter and also the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.