LUVAS MSc Research Fellow Jobs – Life Science / Biotech / Microbiology Apply
Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences is hiring for research positions. MSc Biotech/Life Sciences & Microbiology candidates are eligible for the vacancies. Apply for Research Associate positions that is available at LUVAS. Check out the details on the position that is available at LUVAS via the details below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Age as on the date of interview: 40 years for men; 45 years for women
i. Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in case of SC/ST & PH
ii. 45 years age for the in-service candidate of Agricultural Universities
Duration: Co-terminus with the project. Likely to continue up to Sept. 2022.
- Rs. 31,000/- per month + HRA as per Govt norms (For JRF)
- Rs. 35,000/- per month + HRA as per Govt norms (For SRF)
M.Sc. Biotechnology/Microbiology/Life Sciences with NET qualification
Qualifications as prescribed for JRF with two years of research experience
Desirable Qualifications: Research experience in Molecular Biology/ Epidemiology.
How to Apply:
Applications complete in all respect can also be submitted by 02.11.2019 through email: [email protected]. No application thereafter shall be entertained for any reason.
The interview will be held on 04.11.2019 at 10.30 AM in the office of the Director of Research, LUVAS, Hisar. No separate letter for interview will be issued. No TA/DA will be paid for the interview. Original certificates will be required to be produced/shown at the time of interview (Please also bring certified true copies of the original certificates to be submitted to the University).
- The appointment will be co-terminus with the project. However, in case the work and conduct is not found satisfactory, the services can be terminated at any time after giving the due opportunity of being heard to the concerned employee. If the selected candidate wants to leave, he/she can do so after giving one month notice in writing to the University/department.
- On account of paucity of funds, the services can be terminated.
- He/she will be entitled to TA/DA as per rules.
- On the expiry of the term of the project, he/she will be relieved and the university/department will not be responsible for his/her adjustment in the university.
- He/she will not be a regular employee of the university and would not be entitled for any
CPF/GPF or any other benefit admissible to the regular employee.
- He/she will be required to produce a medical certificate to fitness from the Chief Medical
Officer of this university at the time of joining.
- He/she would report for duty within 10 days from the date to issue of the order failing which his/her appointment will be treated as withdrawn.
- He/she will be required to collect the samples from the field and will perform any other duties assigned from time to time. His/her place of work will be Department of Veterinary Public Health & Epidemiology, COVS, LUVAS, Hisar but may have to visit different places for research work under the project.
- He/she will be required to execute an agreement on non-judicial stamp papers of Rs. 15/- before he/she is allowed to join the post
- Deadline: latest by 02.11.2019
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 04.11.2019 at 10.30 AM in the office of the Director of Research, LUVAS, Hisar.
View Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: LUVAS MSc Research Fellow Jobs – Life Science / Biotech / Microbiology Apply, LUVAS biotechnology jobs, LUVAS research jobs, LUVAS SRF jobs, LUVAS JRF jobs biotech srf jobs, research jobs, senior research fellow careers, research fellow msc jobs, luvas jobs, luvas recruitment. For more such awesomeness, check out Biotecnika and our Newsletter. Also, make sure you check out the Podcast we have on a weekly basis for free listen on SoundCloud.