JNU Centre for Molecular Medicine Research Fellow Recruitment 2019
MSc Life Sciences/ Bioinformatics/ Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology jobs for eligible candidates at JNU. Jawaharlal Nehru University, jobs for msc candidates. MSc Senior Research Fellow Jobs. Research Jobs for MSc Life Sciences/Bioinformatics/ Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology Candidates. Interested and eligible candidates check out the details below:
This job expires in :
Special Centre for Molecular Medicines
Jawaharlal Nehru University
Position: Senior Research Fellow – (1)
Name of the Project: “Investigation of effect of bisbenzimidazoles on bacterial population dynamics: In accordance to develop broad spectrum antibacterial agent”.
Salary: Rs.28000/- plus 30 percent HRA
Duration: The chosen candidates will be appointed only on a temporary basis. Originally for one year which may be extended based on the performance.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Masters degree in Life Sciences/ Bioinformatics with a strong academic record. The student qualified NET LS/GATE will be given preference.
- Candidates should have at least 2 years of research experience.
- M.Sc. degree in Life Sciences, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics or related field. The candidate should have a good academic record. It will be an advantage to have experience in the area of NGS data analysis/Computational techniques/ Molecular dynamics simulations/ genomics/transcriptomics/ bioinformatics/Cheminformatics.
How to Apply:
- The position is completely temporary and co-terminus with the project. The fellowship will be as per sanction in the project and/or as per DBT rules. The initial appointment may be for six months/one year or as per the recommendation of the selection committee, which can be extended on the basis of an assessment of the candidate’s performance and discretion of the Competent Authority. The eligible candidates may further be shortlisted based on the qualification/experience depending on the total number of applications received. JNU may select the candidate against the above post depending upon the qualifications and experience of the candidate and reserves the right to relax any of the qualification(s) in case the candidate is found otherwise well qualified by the Selection Committee.
- Eligible candidates may apply by sending their complete application in the given format.
- The attested copies of the certificates and proof of research experience (if any) are to be attached with the hard copy (ONLY) of application. The applications should reach at the address given below latest by October 25, 2019. The envelope must be superscribed by “Application for the Post of DST”.
Address: Prof.VibhaTandon, Special Centre for Molecular Medicines, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Campus, New Delhi-110067.
Please note that no TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview for the said positions.
Editor’s Note: JNU Centre for Molecular Medicine Research Fellow Recruitment 2019, project assistant jobs, jawaharlal nehru university jobs, jnu recruitment, jnu delhi jobs. You can check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. You can also make sure you are following us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook. Also, check out our Podcast for free listen on SoundCloud.