ITC Food Safety & Regulatory Affair Career – Rs 6 Lakh Salary
MSc Botany, Food Technology, Biology, Microbiology jobs for eligible candidates at ITC Limited, Bengaluru. ITC Limited is recruiting msc Botany, Food Technology, Biology, Microbiology candidates for Junior Research Associate post at ITC Ltd. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
Name of the Post: Junior Research Associate – Regulatory Affairs
No. of Openings: 01
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Salary: INR 4,00,000 – 6,00,000 PA.
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Legal, Regulatory, Intellectual Property
Role Category: Other
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Good comprehension of Food laws applicable in India including Legal Metrology and ASCI codes.
- Verify the recipes together with national or global regulations as well as their acceptance.
- Provide inputs related to regulatory to R&D and QA during the new product development.
- Liaise with R&D, Product Development, QA, Legal and Marketing department so as to set up correct labelling requirements and provide clear, regulatory comprehension of the regulatory demands.
- Establish Ingredient List and other compulsory declaration for each and every new and revised recipe in accordance with the Indian regulations and international regulations where required.
- Scrutinize and approve all labels/Artwork for conformance with all the Indian food regulations.
- To take part in the Divisional Audits of the own Manufacturing locations and Contract Manufacturing locations w.r.t. the regulatory compliances.
- Compile a variety of Justification along with other applicable documents for Dossier preparation and submitting to the authority.
- Comment on the Drafts rules, policy statements, and procedures for the administration of the applicable act and prepare ITC responses on the proposed legislation.
- To attend the Regulatory workshops, seminars and initiate capacity building and Advocacy.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of the regulatory field to which assigned.
- Knowledge of the Food Safety Standards Act(s ) ) or Rules and Regulations.
- Knowledge of legislative processes, that are defined in FSS Act 2006.
- Knowledge of International regulations such as CODEX and its own work practices.
- Ability to evaluate, interprets and/or applies laws, rules, and regulations, to the work.
- Capability to comment on the draft legislation and CODEX Documentation with appropriate scientific justification and facts.
- Ability to keep records, and prepare correspondence and reports related to the regulatory work.
- Capability to communicate effectively with other people and Advocacy in regulatory Policy matters.
- Ability to maintain favourable public relations.
- UG: Any Graduate
- PG: MS/M.Sc(Science) – Botany, Chemistry, Food Technology, Biology, Microbiology
Editor’s Note: ITC Food Safety & Regulatory Affair Career – Rs 6 Lakh Salary, msc microbiology jobs, botany careers, ITC limited jobs, ITC Bangalore job openings, food technology vacancies, biology posts, latest ITC jobs, make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media for the latest in the life science industry.