ICMR-NICPR BSc Life Sciences Project Job – Rs. 39,000 pm Salary
BSc Life Sciences jobs for eligible candidates at ICMR-NICPR. Project Officer post for BSc Life Sciences candidates at ICMR-NICPR. National Institute of Cancer Prevention Research is hiring for bsc candidates for project officer vacancies. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Post: Project Officer
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Effective implementation of measures for Prevention and control of smokeless tobacco
Name of the PI: Dr Shalini Singh
Duration of Project: 31st March 2020 (extendable on the basis of performance)
Essential Qualifications: B.Sc in Life Sciences from a recognized university with 2 years of experience.
Desirable: Experience in arranging meetings, consultation and training workshop with Govt. and also Non-Govt. organization stakeholders.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 45 Years
Emoluments: Rs. 39,060/-fixed per month
How to Apply:
The Terms & Conditions for the post are as follows: (Read carefully before submission)
- The Posts are only temporary to the project duration only.
- The appointment is terminable with one month notice from either side.
- The incumbent selected will not have any claim for regular appointment at NlCPR/ICMR/Govt.
- No benefit of Provident Fund, HRA, CTC, Medical Claims etc. is admissible.
- Age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC, PwD according to Govt. rules.
- Age is going to be counted on the last date of receipt of all applications.
- No travel fees will be paid to attend the interview/written exam.
- Date of walk-in-interview has been scheduled on 21.10.2019. No candidate entry will be allowed after 9:30 am in any condition.
- The number of positions could be decreased/ increased at the discretion of Director, NICPR.
- The competent authority has the right to screen /reject the candidature or cancel the whole selection process without assigning any reason.
- Any sort of canvassing will be treated as disqualification.
- Incomplete without photo glued, unsigned applications won’t be considered.
- Copy of documents (Age, educational qualification, experience, caste etc.) as an attachment is necessary and original should be brought at the time of examination/interview.
- Copy of Identity proof (Aadhar/Pan CardPassport/Driving License-card type) is to be attached and original should be brought in the right time of examination/interview.
- Reservation certificates (latest) should be according to Govt. of India Rules.
- Applications received after due time and date won’t be considered.
- The application will be received by Registered / Speed Post only, additional medium like ordinary/courier/ email/ hand won’t be entertained.
- Persons currently in regular/permanent service under some Government Department /Organization aren’t eligible to apply.
- The chosen candidate will work in the project mentioned above, and on any additional job that might be assigned by the Principal Investigator/Director from time to time.
- An application has to be submitted in the given format only. Applications received in any other format will be rejected.
- Candidate should choose just 1 post/project. More than 1 application won’t be entertained.
- The candidate will download the attached format and fill the application in all respect. Copy of documents (Age, educational qualification, experience, caste etc.) attachment is necessary. The candidate will bring the completed application and submit the same on 21.10.2019 only. The original documents will be tallied same day i.e. on 21.10.2019 before entry to interview.
- Date of Interview: 21.10.2019.
View Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: ICMR-NICPR BSc Life Sciences Project Job – Rs. 39,000 pm Salary, icmr-nicpr jobs, nicpr jobs, national institute of cancer prevention research jobs, icmr – national institute of cancer prevention research careers, life sciences jobs, msc life sciences jobs, msc jobs. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – it is a free service. You can also follow us on all of our socials and also download our app for free. And also, check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.