ICAR – NRCPB Research Careers 2019
MSc Biological & Life Sciences candidates can attend the walk-in that has been scheduled for the JRF job vacancy at ICAR-NIPB. NRCPB is hiring MSc candidates for research positions job. National Institute for Plant Biotechnology Job Openings. Check all the details posted below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Position: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Positions: 01 (One)
Project Title: “Broadening genetic diversity of Indian mustard (Brassica juncea) through resynthesis of amphidiploid genome by crossing parental diploid species”
Emoluments (each month): Rs. 31000 + 24% HRA for 1st and 2nd year and Rs. 35000 +24 % HRA for 3rd year and onwards
Postgraduate degree in basic science or grad/ post-academic degree in professional courses chosen via a process explained via any type of norms given in DST Office Memorandum (O.M). No. SR/S9/Z -08/ 2018 i.e.,
i) Scholars that are selected through National Eligibility Test CSIR, UGC-NET including.
lectureship (Assistant professorship) and GATE.
ii) The selection procedure with a national level exam conducted by the Central government divisions and their agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD,
ICAR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
Desirable: Experience in plant cytogenetics/ genetics & plant breeding/ plant tissue culture/ molecular biology methods.
Age limit: Maximum age is 35 years for JRF (age relaxation of five years for SC/ST & women and three years for OBC applicant based on ICAR standards on the day of the interview.
How to Apply:
- The positions are totally short-term, on a contractual basis and initially offered for one year or till project period whichever is earlier. Nevertheless, the positions can be terminated with one month notice owing to any change in conditions.
- Relaxation in age limitation for SC/ST/OBC applicant as per Government of India guidelines.
- The applicants should bring 4 copies of bio-data (purely in the format attached/given below) in addition to original certificates and one set of self-attested photocopies of each of the documents/ certifications and one recent passport size photo.
- No TA/DA would be given for appearing in the interview.
- Only candidates having essential credentials would be considered for the interview.
- Persons already in employment ought to bring “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer.
- The decision of the Director of the Institute will certainly be final and binding in all elements.
- The individual employed will have no right to claim employment or engagement in ICAR at the end of the contract period.
- In case of any kind of disputes, it will certainly be dealt with within the jurisdiction of New Delhi Court only.
The candidates failed to report by 11:00 AM for appearing in the interview will not be
considered. A written test may be conducted for shortlisting of the candidates before the interview.
- Date, Reporting Time & Venue of Interview – October 25th, 2019 (Friday) at 10:00 AM in Board Room (Room No-125) of ICAR-NIPB, LBS Building, Pusa Campus, New Delhi – 110012.
View Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR-NRCPB Research Fellow Recruitment, ICAR-NRCPB Research Fellow Recruitment 2019. msc jobs at icar-nrcpb, life sciences jobs, msc jobs, molecular biology jobs, mtech jobs, you can also subscribe to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – it is a free newsletter that you can avail by signing up for it once, you can also follow us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook. And check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.