ICAR-NBPGR Genetics Research Fellow Vacancy Available
MSc Botant/Genetics/Plant Breeding/ PhD Botany candidates can walk-in for the JRF vacancy that is available at ICAR-National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources. ICAR-NBPGR job openings for msc & phd candidates. Interested and eligible candidates can check job details, application procedure and such below:
This job expires in :
Position Title: Junior Research Fellow
Name of Project: “Generating Genomic Resources for facilitating genetic enhancement on selective Vigna species and Horse gram”
Salary: Rs. 25000/- + HRA a month for 1st and 2nd year and Rs. 28,000/- + HRA A month from 3rd year onwards.
PhD in Botany from a recognized University with specialization in Genetics and/or Plant Breeding / using first division / 60% marks / equal grade point average.
M.Sc. In Botany of Genetics and Plant Breeding with first Division/60% marks/ equivalent overall grade point average along With a net or equal pass.
Desirable Qualifications: Working expertise in the field of Genetics and Plant Breeding and knowledge in computer application.
How to Apply:
- Upper age limit (on date of ad ) is 35 years (men) and 40 years (women). Age limit is Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC according to GOI/ICAR criteria.
- After selection, the continuation of JRF and Project Assistant will be dependent on their performance.
- Candidates with the essential qualification will only be considered for an interview.
- No TA/DA and official accommodation will be provided for appearing in the interview.
- The post is temporary and co-terminus together with the project, chosen candidates have no right to claim for regularization or absorption whatsoever in ICAR/NBPGR.
- The decision of the Director of ICAR-NBPGR will be final and binding in all aspects.
- The Director shall also reserve the right to terminate the arrangement of a job as mentioned above, even before the completion of the project for which no appeal thereof shall be entertained.
- Candidates are required to bring the applicable certificates/ mark sheets etc. in original and an Application with complete bio-data (in a prescribed form available in NBPGR site ) enclosing Photocopies of certificates and mark sheets from matriculation onwards duly attested, affix a passport size photograph on the top of this bio-data format. The selected candidate will be required to produce medical certification at the time of joining.
- In the event of any disputes, it is going to be resolved in the jurisdiction of New Delhi court only.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 10.00 am on 25/10/2019 at ICAR-NBPGR, Regional Station, Kerala.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR-NBPGR Genetics Research Fellow Vacancy Available, phd botany jobs, jrf jobs, junior research fellow jobs, icar-national bureau of plant genetic resources job vacancies. Keep up with Biotecnika on all our socials. For more of jobs like the one posted above, make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. Check out the Podcast on SoundCloud.