ICAR-CIPHET Research Job Opening for Food Tech Candidates
If you are a job seeker with a background in Food Technology/Food Science & Technology then you are eligible to attend a walk-in interview that has been scheduled for a SRF position. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details of the walk-in at CIPHET as per all of the details given below:
This job expires in :
Name of Post: Senior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Project Name: “Development of protocols for shelf life, safe storage, milling outcomes and indicating norms for procurement of major pulses”
Emoluments: Rs. 31,000/- + HRA consolidated per month
Age limit (maximum): 35 years (with relaxation in case ofSC/ST/OBC and woman as per existing rules)
A) Essential: Master degree in Processing and Food Engineering/Agricultural Structures and Process Engineering/Food Technology / Food Science and Technology or equivalent to 4/5 years of bachelors’ degree. Candidates having post graduate degree in basic sciences with three years bachelor degree or 3-year bachelor’s degree in the above discipline and 2 years Master’s degree should be NET qualified.
B) Desirable: Published research papers, Research experience, experience in teaching NET/GATE qualified.
How to Apply:
- The aforementioned positions are strictly on a temporary basis and co-terminus together with the project.
- There isn’t any provision for absorption/ re-employment in ICAR/ CIPHET/ following the conclusion of the time-bound project.
- Place of work is going to be ICAR-CIPHET, Ludhiana, but the candidate could be placed anywhere in India depending upon the requirement of this project.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The candidates should bring with them original documents and a brief of research work carried out during post-graduation / PhD along with a single set of photocopy at the time of interview.
- No objection certificate from the employer if he/she is employed elsewhere.
- Experience certification in original (if any).
- No separate interview call letter will be issued to the candidates.
- All qualified candidates are asked to be present 30 minutes before the scheduled time on the date of Interview for required formalities.
- Canvassing in any form will leave the candidate disqualified for this post.
- The Director, ICAR-CIPHET, Ludhiana’s decision will be binding and final in all respects.
Note : The applications with detailed bio-data in the given proforma (1) Name of the candidate (2) Father’s Name (3) Date of birth (4) Present address (5) Permanent address (6) Qualifications (starting from 10th board) (7) Experience, if any (9) Publications etc. may be sent through registered post or email ([email protected]) with a passport size photograph to Dr. R.K. Vishwakarma, LCPC, CRP-SA & Principal Scientist, ICAR-CIPHET, PO: PAU, Ludhiana-141004 (Punjab), Tel No. 0161- 2313167; Fax: 0161-2308670; Mobile No.: 9463100973 and attend the walk-in-interview as per above schedule. Superscribe the envelope with “Application for the post of _____ under ____ (Project Name) ___ ”
- Date and time of Interview:10th October 2019, 02:30 PM
- Venue: ICAR-Central Institute of Post-Harvest Engineering and Technology, Ludhiana, Punjab.
View Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR-CIPHET Research Job Opening for Food Tech Candidates, jobs in food technology, jobs in India, make sure you are following Biotecnika and keeping up with all of the latest on our website. We have a newsletter called Biotecnika Times Newsletter and it is completely free and you can avail this service by signing up. And check out the Podcast we have on SoundCloud.