IARI Gene Association Mapping Project Recruitment 2019
MSc Genetics/Botany/Life Science/Biotechnology candidates apply for Senior & Junior Research Fellow posts. ICAR jobs, IARI jobs, MSc Jobs. Junior/Senior Research Fellow Jobs. IARI Posts. ICAR-IARI Job. Biotech/Life Sciences Research Fellows Recruitment. Check out all of the details that are available at ICAR-IARI.
This job expires in :
DIVISION OF PLANT PHYSIOLOGY
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi- 110012
Job Name: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: (CSIR Project: ‘Association between candidate genes and traits governing phosphorus use efficiency in wheat’; Duration- till June 2022)
Emoluments: Rs. 28,000/- and 30 percent HRA pm (Pre-revised salary; will be revised according to CSIR OM 6/Fellowship (ENH)/2k19/EMR-I dtd.7thJune 2019)
Eligibility according to guidelines mentioned on site www.csirhrdg.res.in
- First-class Master in Science degree in Agriculture (Crop Physiology/Genetics /Agronomy), Biotechnology/ Botany/ Life Sciences (plant science) from UGC recognized University.
- Two years of research experience post-master’s degree as evident from published papers in standard refereed journals and experience certificate.
Desirable Qualifications: Experience in working with field crops, handling instruments such as root imaging, tissue nutrient analysis; data analysis and interpretation, report writing.
Job Name: Junior Research Fellow (SRF)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: (DBT-NER Project: “Candidate gene association mapping for tolerance to iron toxicity and low phosphorus stress in rice”; Project duration-till September 2022)
Emoluments: Rs. 31,000/- and 24 percent HRA a month for two years and Rs. 35,000 and 24 percent HRA pm in the third year.
Eligibility as Stated in OM No. SB/S9/Z-08/2012 dtd. 30-01-2019
Essential Qualifications: First-class Master in Science degree in Agriculture (Crop Physiology/Genetics /Agronomy), Biotechnology/ Botany (Plant Physiology)/ Life Sciences (plant science) in UGC recognized University.
Desirable Qualifications: Experience in working with field crops, hydroponics, data analysis and interpretation, report writing.
Terms & Conditions:
- Age limitation: Maximum age is 32 years for SRF and 28 years for JRF (age relaxation of five years for SC/ST & women and three years for OBC)
- The posts are only temporary and will be filled on a contractual basis until the conclusion of this project subject to satisfactory performance.
- The candidate will not claim regular appointment in this Institute, since the post is co-terminus together with the project.
- The candidates will need to compulsorily bring the filled in application form (according to the format annexed), all the original certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certification, NET/equivalent certification, degree certification either original or provisional and a single set of the self-attested photocopies of the necessary certificates from matriculation onwards and an attested copy of a recent passport size photograph glued onto the application form. Proof of experience and publications also will need to be submitted.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview.
- Just the candidates meeting essential qualifications will be interviewed.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification or termination of these candidates.
- The candidates need to submit the application at the time of interview according to the format annexed together with the declaration
- Reporting time for interview: 9:00-10.00 AM in Division of Plant Physiology. Candidates reporting following 10.30 AM for verification won’t be entertained.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 9:00-10.00 AM in Division of Plant Physiology.
View Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: IARI Gene Association Mapping Project Recruitment 2019, genetics jobs, life science jobs, biotechnology posts msc vacanies, srf jobs, research fellow jobs, icar-iari jobs, icar jobs, iari jobs. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter for more such job opportunities and also follow us on all of our social media platforms. Check out the Podcast we have on SoundCloud.