HIV Neuropathogenesis Project Job Opening at NBRC
MSc Natural Sciences candidates apply for Project Assistant (Project) position at NBRC. National Brain Research Centre is hiring msc natural sciences candidates for a Project Assistant post. MSc Natural Sciences research vacancy at NBRC – National Brain Research Centre, as per the details given below:
This job expires in :
Advertisement No.: Acad./09/2019
Post Title: Project Assistant (Project)
Project Title: “Role of Ephrins / Eph receptor in HIV mediated neuropathogenesis”.
Name of the PI: Prof. Pankaj Seth
For academic question, send an email: [email protected].
(please do not send application materials to this e-mail address)
Fellowship: Rs. 31,000/- pm (consolidated) No other allowances are applicable)
Age: Maximum 30 years (as on the last date of receipt of applications)
Essential Qualifications: Master in Natural Science from recognized university or
- As the project is based upon human cells cultures, and experience in mammalian cell culture methods as well as basic molecular biology techniques is required.
Desirable Qualifications & Experience:
- Applicant should have secured a minimum of 60% as well as above marks from matriculation onwards
- Experience in primary human cell culture, as well as basic molecular and also cell biology methods, will certainly be favoured. Candidates need to be very motivated to work in an academic setting and also in a team of PhD students as well as PDFs.
Tenure: The tenure will certainly be a duration of one year initially as well as might be.
prolonged on performance evaluation. The post is co-terminus with the project. Selected candidates should follow the regulations and also the guidelines of NBRC.
Accommodation: Accommodation may be provided according to rules of NBRC, subject to availability.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates fulfilling the following requirement may submit duly filled in the application according to attached format and bio-data Together with self- attested copies of certificates in support of the qualifications and expertise latest by 30th October 2019 to “Administrative Officer, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Gurgaon-122 052 (Haryana)”:
* No TA / DA will be payable to the candidates for attending the interview.
* Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview to be held at NBRC.
Submission Deadline – 30th October 2019
View Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: HIV Neuropathogenesis Project Job Opening at NBRC, natural sciences vacancies, life sciences jobs, project assistant jobs, project jobs, latest project recruitment, research jobs, research fellow jobs, msc careers, nbrc recruitment, make sure that you are subscribed to the Podcast and Biotecnika Times Newsletter – a free subscription service for all of the latest.