FSSAI Funded Food Safety & Analytical QC Lab Recruitment at CFTRI
MSc Biochemistry/ Food Science & Technology candidates walk-in for Project Assistant Level-II vacancy. Latest CFTRI Mysore 2019 jobs for MSc Biochemistry and Food Science & Technology candidates. CSIR-CFTRI is recruiting for research vacancies. CFTRI Mysore recruiting:
This job expires in :
Name of Job: Project Assistant Level-II
No. of Posts: 02
Name of the Project: “National Reference Laboratory”(GAP-0559)
Essential Qualifications: First class M.Sc. In Biochemistry/ Food Science & Technology with good academic records.
Desirable Qualifications: The candidates with prior Experience in Biochemical & Analytical Techniques field will be preferred.
Emoluments: Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand) consolidated per month.
How to Apply:
- Candidates shouldn’t have exceeded 30 years of age as on 18.10.2019 i.e. the date of walk-in-interview for the positions. Age comfort as important by Govt. Of India principles for SC/ST/OBC and girls, candidates will be considered.
- The engagement of PA-II is solely for the aforementioned research work.
- The involvement will be contractual and also on a purely temporary basis for a maximum period of one year and is co-terminus together with the project, in the event the job terminates sooner or until the funds can be obtained, whichever is sooner
- The involvement under externally financed project doesn’t confer any right/claim at either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for a routine appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, contrary to any place or otherwise under any lawful requirements precedent.
- Performance of this RA-II is going to be reviewed every six months. In the event the operation isn’t satisfactory, the fellowship may be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
- No TA/DA will be supplied to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If the candidate is operating in CSIR-CFTRI, a “No objection certificate” in the PI is compulsory at the time of interview.
Eligible applicants can send their application form and complete Bio-data with email Address/contact telephone number together with attested copies of the required certificates in support of date of birth, caste, qualification/experience etc., as hard copy to The Head, Department of Food Safety & Analytical Quality Control Laboratory, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru–570020, Karnataka (email: [email protected]) before or on 18.10.2019. Application format may be downloaded from the web site https://www.cftri.res.in.
Applications received after the due date (18.10.2019) will be rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of the interview and the venue via e-mail/website.
Applications incomplete in any of the aforementioned respects or lacking related documents mentioned previously are liable to be rejected.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WON’T BE ATTENDED TO.
- Deadline: 18.10.2019
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: FSSAI Funded Food Safety & Analytical QC Lab Recruitment at CFTRI, CSIR-CFTRI National Reference Laboratory Project Recruitment 2019, CSIR-CFTRI Food Science, project assistant jobs, food tech jobs, msc biochemistry jobs, mysuru jobs, cftri mysuru jobs, csir-cftri mysuru jobs. Check out all of the social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook. Please subscribe to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. Also, check out the Podcast we have for free on SoundCloud.