DRDO-DIPAS Fellowships for Biotech & Life Sciences – 18 Job Openings
Govt jobs for MSc/BTech and MTech Life Sciences/Biotechnology and Biochemistry candidates for 18 Junior Research Fellows (JRF) Positions. Government jobs for msc/btech and mtech life sciences/biotech & biochem candidates. DRDO Junior Research Fellowships are available as per the details that are given below:
This job expires in :
Defence Institute of Physiology and Allied Sciences (DIPAS) invites applications
for Junior Research Fellows
Name of the Position: Junior Research Fellows: DRDO fellowship
No.of Posts: 09
Post Code: JRF-01
Stipend: Stipend will be paid as per Govt. Rules
a) Post Graduate degree in Life Sciences/Physiology/Biochemistry/ Biomedical Sciences/.
Biotechnology with first division wherever division or equivalent grading is awarded NET Qualification
Graduate degree in professional course ( B.E/ B.Tech) in above-mentioned subjects with
first division and valid NET/GATE Qualification.
Postgraduate degree in professional course ( M.E/ M.Tech) in above-mentioned subjects with first division both at Grad and Postgraduate level.
Desirable Qualifications: Preference will be given to those that have working experience in the stated disciplines/areas.
Age Limit: The upper age limit for the above posts is a maximum of 28 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications. 5 years relaxation to SC/ST applicants, 3 years to OBC candidates, and various other entitled categories based on govt. rules.
Date of Interview: 27.11.2019
Name of the Position: Junior Research Fellows: with own fellowship
No.of Posts: 09
Post Code: JRF-02
A) Qualifications same as postcode: JRF-01
B ) CSIR/ UGC/ ICMR/ DBT/ DST qualified with a legitimate fellowship at the time of joining.
Age Limit: The upper age limit for the above posts is a maximum of 28 years as on
the closing date of receipt of applications. 5 years relaxation to SC/ST candidates,
3 years to OBC candidates, and other entitled categories as per Govt. rules.
Date of Interview: 27.11.2019
Qualified candidates may send their duly completed application based on format given in.
ad by e-mail [email protected] and appear for a Walk-in-interview at 1000 hrs.
on 27th November, 2019 for JRF at DIPAS, Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi-110054.
- Please note that the candidates registered between 0900 to 1130 hrs on the mentioned.
date against posts will only be thought about for walk-in-interview.
- Venue for Interview: DIPAS, DRDO, Min. of Defence, Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi-110054.
- The post advertised is for project work of the Institute, those who are medically fit and willing to work in unfavourable environmental conditions like High altitude, Desert etc. only might apply. Incomplete application is liable to be declined.
- Only those candidates who have been awarded degree/provisional certificate are qualified to apply.
- The offer of fellowship will certainly under no situations confer on the candidates any right for absorption in DRDO.
- The applicant may be permitted to register for a PhD with any university/Institution during the tenure of the fellowship.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or for joining if picked.
- Applicants working in Govt/Public sector undertakings/Autonomous bodies need to send their application with a proper channel.
- Admission shall not be claimed by any applicant as a matter of right. The admission will be completely at the discretion of the Selection Committee of the Institute which might decline to admit any applicant without assigning any reason thereof.
- Candidates will be required to produce certificates/testimonials in original at the time.
- The number of seats for JRF might enhance or reduce without previous notification.
- Performa of application can be downloaded from URL: http://www.drdo.gov.in.
- The Institute has all the rights to cancel the admission process/selection at any time.
without designating any reason thereof.
Contact person: Dr Shweta Rawat, HRD Coordinator, DIPAS, Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi110054 email: [email protected] Phone no. 011- 23883111.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: DRDO-DIPAS Fellowships, DRDO-DIPAS Fellowships for Biotech & Life Sciences – 18 Job Openings, govt jobs, govt careers, drdo jobs, govt drdo jobs, govt research careers, dipas jobs, drdo dipas jobs, drdo-dipas jobs, biotechnology jobs, life sciences jobs, biotechnology jobs, msc jobs, msc jobs, msc careers. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also follow us on all of our social media like Twitter and Facebook. And check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.