CUP Genetic & Epigenetic Signatures Based Project Research Fellow Jobs
MSc Life Sciences candidates attend the walk-in for a Junior Research Fellow post at Central University of Punjab. CUP is hiring msc life sciences candidates for research positions. For more details on the job, project, application procedure and such, check Biotecnika below:
This job expires in :
Designation: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Title of Project: “Genetic Epidemiology and Investigations of Epigenetic signatures among Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) patients of Punjabi ethnic origin”
Name of the PI:
Dr. Preeti Khetarpal
Assistant Professor, Department of Human Genetics & Molecular Medicine, Central University of Punjab, Bathinda, Punjab
Emoluments: Rs 31,000/- per month + Rs 2480 HRA per month
Age: Below 30 years on the date of interview (Relaxation in age is permissible for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government of India rules)
Tenure: Originally for 1 year, extendable up to 3 years based on performance.
Essential Qualification: M.Sc. or comparable degree in any other pertinent branches of Life Sciences with at the very least 55% marks for GN/OBC (50% for SC/ST/PH) from UGC identified University/ Institute
- NET/GATE/ICMR/ GPAT/DBT or any kind of other National Level exams carried out by the Central Government Department and also their organizations.
- Experience in Fieldwork, Molecular Biology as well as Bioinformatics
How to Apply:
- Interested prospects are asked to send their application in the recommended format available on the university web site: www.cup.ac.in or www.cup.ac.in/other_jobs.php to the Principal investigator by e-mail: [email protected]; [email protected].
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail or phone.
- No TA/DA will be compensated for attending the interview.
- Last Date: 30.10.2019
- Interview:01.11.2019 at 11:00 AM onwards
Editor’s Note: CUP Genetics & Epigenetic Signatures Based Project Research Fellow Jobs, life sciences jobs, project fellow jobs, fellow careers, central university of punjab jobs, cup jobs. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – also follow us on all of our social media like Twitter and Facebook. And check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.