CSIR Funded ICAR-IARI Biotech Research Project Recruitment 2019
MSc Molecular Biology/Biotechnology/Genetics/ Biochemistry/ Biological Sciences candidates apply for Senior Research Fellow posts. ICAR jobs, IARI jobs, MSc Jobs. Senior Research Fellow Jobs. IARI Posts. ICAR-IARI Job. Research Fellows Recruitment. Check out all of the details that are available at ICAR-IARI.
This job expires in :
Job Name: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: NASF-ICAR Funded Project on “Identification of superior
donors and alleles for spikelet fertility and low chalkiness under heat stress in rice”
Emoluments: Rs 25000 + HRA monthly for 1 & 2 year; Rs. 28000 + HRA per month for 3rd year
Essential Qualifications: Master’s degree in Plant Physiology/ Molecular Biology/
Biotechnology/Genetics/ Biochemistry/ or appropriate biological Sciences with 4/5
years bachelor’s degree. Those with 3 years bachelor’s degree must have UGCNET/CSIR-NET/ MHRD-GATE. Certification or equivalent or PhD in any of the above disciplines.
Job Name: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)/ Research Associate
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: CSIR Funded Project on Functional validation of polyamine
biosynthesis genes for reproductive heat stress tolerance in rice
Emoluments: SRF (@ Rs. 14000 pm + HRA) RA-I (@ Rs. 36000 pm + HRA)
SRF: M.Sc. or equivalent in Plant Physiology/ Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology/Genetics/ Biochemistry/Botany or relevant biological Sciences and also a minimum of two years of post-M.Sc. Research experience as evidenced from a published paper in a standard referred journal.
RA: Ph.D. or equivalent in Plant Physiology/ Molecular Biology/Botany or pertinent biological Sciences.
How to Apply:
- Candidate must report by 9:30 Get On 02-11-2019 for verification of Certificates (should bring Original certificates). Applicants reporting after 10.30 AM for confirmation of Certificates will Not be taken into consideration for interview.
- No objection Certificate from the current employer is required if working.
- Biodata according to the format given up Annexure 1 must be submitted in addition to attested duplicates of 10th, 12th, Under-graduation, post-graduation, PhD and NET/GATE and also other certificates required. Affix an attested current passport size photograph in the Biodata. The biodata should consist of Academic qualifications beginning with 10th Standard to the maximum qualification with % Marks obtained, distinction/medal if any. This is required for calculation of the academic score. If the candidates do not fill the marks as well as relevant attested certifications, the academic score will certainly not be awarded.
- Candidate must submit office orders for research experience, in addition to the certificate from the PIs, any place applicable.
- Applicant must bring task work report/thesis, testimonials/experience certifications, published research documents, etc. to support their claim on experience.
- The above posts are purely temporary and will be filled on a contractual basis for an initial. The duration of six months or project duration, whichever is earlier. The tenure may be extended based on the satisfactory performance of the incumbent. There is no stipulation of engagement after the termination of the scheme. The selected candidate will not claim for regular appointment at this institute as the fellowship is co-terminus with the respective scheme.
- If the performance of the SRF/RA is non-satisfactory, he/she will be terminated from the post with one-month notification.
- No TA/DA will be compensated for attending the interview.
Applicants interested about r & d with the qualifications mentioned may report for interview at 9:30 A.M. on 2nd November 2019 (Saturday) in Committee Room, Division of Plant Physiology, IARI, Pusa Campus, New Delhi 110 012. Age relaxation
View Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: CSIR Funded ICAR-IARI Biotech Research Project Recruitment 2019, msc jobs, senior research fellow posts, biochemistry srf, genetics jobs, biological sciences jobs, research careers, research fellow jobs, icar-iari jobs, icar jobs, iari jobs. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter for more such job opportunities and also follow us on all of our social media platforms. Check out the Podcast we have on SoundCloud.