Amity University Research Personnel Recruitment 2019
MSc Biotechnology / Life Science / Bio Chemistry / Biological Science candidates are eligible to apply online for a JRF vacancy at Amity Institute of Anthropology, Amity University, Noida. Amity University Noida Research Fellow Job Openings. Interested and eligible candidates check below:
This job expires in :
Advertisement Date: 10-10-2019
Name of Post: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of Project: “Non invasive based lung cancer screening in East Khasi Hills Meghalaya”.
Funding Agency: ICMR
Duration: Three years.
Fellowship: Rs.31,000/- pm plus HRA
Age: As per ICMR
- M.Sc in Anthropology/ Biotechnology/ Life Science/ Bio-Chemistry/ Biological Science with a minimum 55% (or equivalent CGPA) from a recognized University.
- NET, GATE qualified applicants will certainly be favoured.
How to Apply:
- The appointment is temporary and will terminate automatically without any compensation or notice on the conclusion of this research project
- Appointment of this applicant will be regulated by the terms and conditions of the funding agency especially applicable to the stated project
- Interested candidates should submit their application with details of academic qualifications (please attach attested copies of certificates in support of exactly the same), contact information (email id, cellular no., complete postal address) as well as summary of post-graduation project (maximum of one page), in 10 days of the advertisement to [email protected] with cc to [email protected].
- Please mention“Application for JRF–-ICMR–AIA” in the subject line.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
Editor’s Note: Amity University Research Personnel Recruitment 2019, msc research fellow jobs, biotechnology jobs, life science jobs, research jobs, research careers, check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – for more details on the same. Also, check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.