TERI Biology & Biotechnology Research Associate Trainee Jobs
FRESHERS Interested and eligible candidates with MSc Biology/ Biotechnology background apply for Research Associate (Trainee) job. MSc Biology / Biotechnology Research Associate post. Associate Jobs for msc biology and biotechnology candidates. Check out the details on the same, given below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Position: Research Associate (Trainee)
Roles and responsibilities
- Proposal writing, extending aid in developing proposals and new projects for the division
- Project management
- Fieldwork- planning, organizing and executing project activities
Mobilizing beneficiaries on-field and ensuring smooth implementation of activities
- Secondary data collection, compilation and documentation required
- Documentation and report writing
- Interaction and engagement with diverse groups of stakeholders, partners and sponsors
- Engage with various stakeholders and sponsors
- Organize workshops and outreach activities professionally
- The candidate will be required to multi-task and work on many projects According to demand arising in the division
Experience: 0 – 3 years
Qualification: Post Graduate degree in Biology/ Biotechnology/Social sciences/ Social work/ Resource Management, specialization/ experience in Rural Development favored
- Excellent command over Marathi (spoken and written ) is essential, together with proficiency in English (spoken and written ).
- Proficient with MS-Office (especially in MS. Word and MS. Excel) and other essential computer programs.
Please apply latest by 23 Aug 2019
Editor’s Note: msc posts, biotech research, TERI Biology & Biotechnology, msc biotech jobs, freshers jobs, freshers recruitment, msc biology careers, research associate jobs, teri jobs, trainee Jobs at TERI University, TERI Energy Research Institute jobs, freshers careers, freshers biotechnology jobs. Also, make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter while you are at it. And follow us on all of our social media profiles. And check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.