Tata Institute for Genetics – inStem Job Vacancy 2019
PhD candidates are encouraged to apply online for a PDF vacancy that is available at inStem. Tata Institute for Genetics and Society(TIGS) jobs 2019. Interested candidates are requested to check out all of the details regarding the opportunity, eligibility criteria, application procedure, timelines and more below.
This job expires in :
Job opening PDF-02: (all Candidates must list this number in their application to be considered)
Postdoctoral fellow at Protein Science group, Tata Institute for Genetics and Society(TIGS)
The candidate will work at the bench in the lab as part of a group of scientists to successfully achieve both independent and common objectives.
1. Must have finished PhD from a recognized university with extensive Hands-on experience in
- Construct design and construct generation for expression of proteins.
- Recombinant expression of proteins in Bacterial, Insect cell and Mammalian cell systems.
- Purification of proteins using different chromatographic procedures.
- Characterization of proteins using biophysical and biochemical methods.
- Crystallization of purified proteins(optional).
2. Experience in a single chain and/or monoclonal antibody purification and expression. Experience in antibody engineering can be favoured.
3. Should have meticulous laboratory practices, excellent time-management skills and the ability to work unsupervised.
4. Must be knowledgeable in regards to the scientific literature in his/her area of expertise, in addition to the theory and practice in biochemical sciences.
5. Must be enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to work well in a team.
6. Must have a very clear ability to communicate clearly with exceptional verbal and writing skills in English.
For consideration of your application for the job opening please provide the following documents:
(a) A one-page statement of purpose explaining the salient aspects of your background which are related to the position.
(b) Your curriculum vitae with a list of peer-reviewed publications, and names and contact details for a minimum of three references.
Please send the materials, with a clear reference to the job number listed above, to the following email address: [email protected].
Application deadline: September 30, 2019
Editor’s Note: Tata Institute for Genetics – inStem Job Vacancy 2019, phd jobs, life sciences careers, instem recruitment, inStem Bengaluru Life Science Recruitment – Apply Online, instem jobs, instem careers, instem recruitment, instem technology associate jobs, instem vacancies, msc jobs. Check out the Podcast and the Newsletter that we have for free.