Shiv Nadar University Jobs – BSc/MSc/PhD Eligible
BSc/MSc/PhD life sciences, biotechnology, biochemistry, genetics candidates are encouraged to apply for Technician/Technical officer position at Shiv Nadar University. Shiv Nadar University is hiring msc/bsc & phd candidates for Technician/Technical officer
vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all the details given below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Technician/Technical officer
Job ID: 167
Purpose of Job: To run the DST-FIST-SNU confocal laser scanning microscopy facility. The person is expected to assist the faculty and students in imaging experiments in the microscope for both live and fixed cells. The person will look after the facility and manage the user’s timetable.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintenance of confocal microscopy facility.
- Assist students and faculties in imaging experiments.
- To keep the timetable (booking schedule) of the confocal microscopy facility.
- To procure necessary common consumables (lens papers, oils, CO2/O2/N2 gases for live-cell imaging) for imaging experiments.
- Should assist students in data analysis and data transfer.
- Should have basic knowledge of microscopy and imaging
- Must have basic knowledge of fluorescence microscopy and imaging.
- Must have basic knowledge of computers for maintenance of records.
Education Qualifications: BSc/MSc/PhD in life sciences, biotechnology, biochemistry, genetics together with experience in fluorescence microscopy.
Application deadline: 30 Sep 2019
Editor’s Note: Shiv Nadar University Job, biotechnology jobs, biochemistry jobs, genetics jobs, university jobs, life sciences job, research jobs, shiv nadar university jobs, biochemistry jobs, shiv nadar jobs. Check out the Podcast and the Biotecnika Times Newsletter for such opportunities.