Raman Research Institute Research Assistant Job Recruitment 2019
MSc Biophysics/Biochemistry candidates are eligible to apply for two Research Assistant vacancies and you can work in projects. Interested candidates can check out all of the details on the same and apply accordingly.
This job expires in :
RAMAN RESEARCH INSTITUTE
The Raman Research Institute, funded by the Government of India, is a premier institute engaged In research in basic sciences. More Info about the Institute, the areas of research, and Other details could be viewed at its website www.rri.res.in.
Applications are invited for TWO POSTS of RESEARCH ASSISTANTS for its PROJECT Designing smart and stimuli-responsive materials using colloidal particles and biopolymers. The appointment is on a temporary basis. The candidates will be associated with the Soft and Adaptive Materials Lab in Soft Condensed Matter Group of the Institute for a period of one year, with a possible extension by another year. The candidate Ought to Be motivated and should have working experience in experimental work. The details of the required qualifications and Experience are provided below:
Name of the Job: Research Assistant
No. of Posts: 01
To Aid in theexperimental work involving:
(a) Large scale synthesis of monodisperse colloidal particles over a wide range of shapes, sizes and surface properties.
(b) Synthesis, handling and fluorescent labelling of collagen networks and in-situ Characterization using confocal microscopy.
Remuneration: A consolidated remuneration of Rs.23,500/- a month at commencement + HRA (24 percent of consolidated remuneration) will be paid to the selected candidates. An increment Of Rs.1000/- will be provided in the second year.
Essential Qualification: M.Sc. (Physics / Biophysics / Biochemistry) or M.E./ M. Tech (Material Science / Chemical Engineering / Polymer Physics)
The candidate ought to be motivated and need to have a flair for experimental work.
The candidate must have working experience in one or more of these:
(a) Large scale synthesis and characterization of colloidal particles.
(b) Handling and fluorescent labelling of bio-polymer networks such as actin and collagen. (c) Confocal microscopy.
Upper Age Limit: The upper as limitation is 35 years according to the final date for closing of applications.
The final date for receipt of applications is 15.10.2019. Applications received after the final date Won’t be considered.
- Age relaxation will be applicable according to Govt., of India rules for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories.
- The institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for test/ interview to a Reasonable limitation, on the grounds of the relevant qualification and experience higher compared to the Minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- Second Class train fare for attending the interview will be reimbursed to the candidate Provision of original tickets.
- Candidate needs to be self-driven, motivated and have leadership skills to manage the Personnel working together with him.
- Mere fulfilling the essential and desired qualifications won’t entitle an applicant to be Called for interview.
- The institute reserves the right to relax any or all the aforementioned requirements in Exceptional cases.
- The Institute reserves the right, to not fill the post herein advertised.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
The way to apply:
Applications are to be sent in a sealed cover super-scribing the post on the envelope to the SECRETARY, SOFT CONDENSED MATTER GROUP, RAMAN RESEARCH INSTITUTE, C. V. RAMAN AVENUE, SADASHIVANAGAR, BANGALORE 560080 OR by email to [email protected] with advertisement number in the subject line.
Application format: (1) Advt. No. (2) Name of the applicant; (3) Date of Birth; (4) Nationality; (5) Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC; (6) Permanent Address; (7) Address to get Correspondence (please provide your mobile number and email-id); (8) Qualification Beginning from SSC/X Std. Upwards (please attach copies of marks and certificates cards); (9) Expertise with details of organization, post held, duration of service, and emoluments drawn (attach certificates), (10) References of individuals That Are familiar with you and your work, Whom the Institute could contact for referral letters; and (11) Brief — more than a page Typed in double line spacing as to what motivates you to apply for the above post.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: biochemistry jobs, biophysics jobs, research assistant jobs, research assistant careers, research jobs, raman research institute bangalore jobs, raman research jobs, check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also, the Podcast which is for free listen.