Quality Control Jobs 2019 at Sami Labs – MSc Candidates Apply Online
Sami Labs Bengaluru is hiring for the post of QC Chemist – MSc Microbiology Candidates looking for a QC job can apply for this post via online application. Interested candidates should apply online via the link given below – fill up the required details and should have an updated CV.
Job Title: QC Chemist
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
- Microbial limit testing of bulk drugs, raw materials etc..
- Daily laboratory monitoring, Maintenance of media preparation record, media stock record, growth promotion test records, DHS records, media records etc..
- Water sampling and analysis and validation.
- Bio load testing for equipment, packing materials etc
- Ensuring the environmental conditions such as humidity, temperature controls are available to carry out the analysis.
- To implement the calibration of instruments According to the SOP, to ensure the disposal of cultures, media according to SOPs.
- Make sure the entry of analyzed samples in the respective registers.
- Analyses of samples, reporting, checking the reports, records etc..
- To ensure GMP and GLP guidelines followed.
- To maintain data for documentation, test procedures and reprocess abnormalities.
- To review and update standard operating procedures.
- To monitor housekeeping, safety and self-hygiene practices.
- In the absence of you the next available person will be responsible to perform the Job.
Any other works instructed by your reporting authority.
- UG: B.Sc – Microbiology
- PG: MS/M.Sc(Science) – Microbiology
Editors Note: Quality Control Jobs 2019 at Sami Labs – MSc Candidates Apply Online, sami labs careers, sami labs recruitment, qc chemist jobs, microbiology jobs, microbiology jobs sami labs, sami labs recruitment, sami labs bengaluru jobs, bengaluru microbiology jobs, check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media profiles for the latest in the life sciences industry.