Oracle Life Sciences Jobs 2019 – Apply Online
Interesting opportunity for life sciences candidates to work at Oracle India. Candidates with a background in Life Sciences and relevant experience are encouraged to check out all of the details regarding the Consultant opportunity that is up for grabs.
Name of the Job: Senior Consultant
Job ID: 19000N8E
Location: IN-IN, India-Pune
Other Locations: IN-IN, India-Bengaluru, IN-IN, India-Hyderabad, IN-IN, India-Mumbai
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
Overview of Position:
- The Senior Application Consultant will work as a part of a Global Technical Services Delivery team (GTSD) in Oracle Health Sciences Global Business Unit (ORACLE — HSGBU), to Design and build clinical studies utilizing Oracle’s products to cater to the Pharma / Health Care industry. This role will be based at Oracle India Pvt Ltd. Hyderabad / Pune / Bangalore.
- The Senior Application Consultant will be a senior member of Trial development and Integrations team.
- He/She will work as a mentor for Application Consultants and will be involved in the Development/ Validation Plan (VP) Writing of clinical trials for customers in various therapeutic areas. Development and testing complex projects can be given to the team mainly comprising Senior Application Consultants. Senior Application Consultant will also shadow the Principal Application Consultant in some aspects of team leadership in the preparation of taking this obligation at the next level. Participate and contribute to internal process improvements / internal initiatives.
Specific tasks include:
- Leading clinical trial development of the assigned projects and Custom projects using Sprint Methodology
- Work with all project stakeholders on Design/Development/QA/UAT phases
- VP Writing / QA Execution of Trial builds. Standard Integrations
- Delivering services using consulting best practices and SDLC
- Capability to prepare documentation utilizing Good Documentation Practices (GDP)
- Building and testing of applications and application interfaces
- Contributing to the project design phase
- Estimating effort and scoping development phases pre and post-production through the project life cycle
- Development and delivery of Training on Oracle products and related processes
- Releasing and handing over the projects from Development or QA to LIVE
- Systems configuration and Deployment
- Ready to travel based on Business requirement
- Senior Application Consultant is going to be measured on their ability to develop clinical studies effectively and scope external and internal projects, to fulfil customer satisfaction goals and utilization maintaining quality and productivity targets. They’ll also be measured on their ability to provide mentorship to other Applications Consultant in the team.
Education and Experience Required:
- Minimum 5 years experience as a programmer with a professional services firm
Bachelors Degree in CS/IT/EE or MCA or life sciences background related equivalent professional qualification
- Great expertise with Edit check programming/designing application interfaces, database testing (Oracle, SQL*Server), Multiple Programming Languages (ASP.net, VB.net, XML, PL/SQL). .Net Framework knowledge.
- Knowledge on Test Process automation preferably OATS
- Capability to propose and implement integration testing methods
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Capability to work within a team and independently
- Experience of customer interaction
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Position Title of Supervisor: Services Practice Manager
Detailed Description and Job Requirements:
Intermediate consulting position operating independently with some help and guidance to provide quality work products to a project team or customer that comply with Oracle methodologies and practices. Performs standard duties and tasks with some variant to implement Oracle technology and products to meet customer specifications.
Standard assignments are accomplished with no help by conducting independent judgment, in defined policies and procedures, to deliver technical and operational solutions on moderately complex customer engagements.
2-5 years of overall experience in related technical or functional roles. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical experience applicable to practice focus. Ability to communicate efficiently and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as required.
Editor’s Note: Oracle Life Sciences Jobs 2019 – Apply Online, life sciences jobs, oracle india careers, bangalore jobs, msc jobs, msc life sciences vacancies, life science posts, make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media profiles for the latest in the life sciences industry.