Maulana Azad Medical College Delhi Project Assistant Recruitment
Maulana Azad Medical College Delhi Project Assistant Recruitment. MSc Biotechnology/ Microbiology and Life Science candidates can apply. Results awaited candidates can also apply. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the job, eligibility and application procedure below:
This job expires in:
Name of the Post: Project Assistant
No. of Post: 01
Name of the Project: “Development of a point-of-care (POC) diagnostic panel for rapid detection and stratification of bacterial septicemia in critically ill patients”
Monthly Emoluments: Rs.18,000/- consolidated per without any allowances.
(Rupees eighteen thousand per month only)
Essential Qualifications: MSc in Biotechnology/ Microbiology/Life Science OR Candidates who have written the final year examination of MSc but are awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
Desirable Qualifications: With demonstrable experience in primer probe designing & PCR methods.
How to Apply:
- For the above post, the candidate should not have completed the age of 35 years. Age limits shall be reckoned as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- The applicants should bring all original certificates of educational qualifications, experience, Aadhar Card, along with one set of photocopies of the same duly self-attested and two passport size photographs.
- No TA/DA shall be compensated for attending the interview.
- The candidates have no right to claim for any regular employment at this institute
- The above extended/terminated post is purely depending temporary on the and are continuation initially for 1 the year project.
Date, Time & Venue of Interview: Wednesday 18.09.2019, 09: 30 AM
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: msc biotechnology jobs, msc microbiology careers, life sciences vacancies, msc post, project assistant jobs, project jobs, new delhi careers, Maulana Azad Medical College Delhi Project Assistant Recruitment. Make sure you check out the Podcast, Newsletter and all of our social media profiles for the latest in the life sciences industry.