Latest High Paying Govt Life Science Clinical Data Manager Jobs at CDSA
MSc Govt life sciences jobs at CDSA-THSTI with a high pay. Its a position with salary of Rs. 60,000 per month for msc life sciences candidates with relevant experience. CDSA Life Sciences Job. For more details on the government high paying life sciences Clinical Research Associate II opportunity, check out all of the details below:
This jobs expires in :
Recruitment Notice No. CDS/RN/16/2019
Position: Clinical Research Associate II
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Study: (An Open-label, non-randomized Two-stage, Dose-Finding Study of Verapamil tablet formulation in Adult TB patients in Continuation Phase)
Emoluments: Up to Rs. 60,000/
Duration: The study duration is two years. The initial appointment will be For a duration of one year to be continued subject to performance.
Age: Up to 45 years
The Study Monitor/ Clinical Research Associate conducts Monitoring visits for assigned study protocol and study sites. Overall responsibilities are to oversee the progress of assigned Clinical study to make certain that the study is being conducted in compliance with the protocol, standard operating procedures, Good clinical practice, and applicable regulatory requirements.
Key responsibilities for CRA include the following;
- Performs site preparedness/start-up, site initiation and site Monitoring (throughout the trial, which entails visiting the Trial sites on a regular basis) and close-out visits according to With contracted scope of work.
- Performs quality functions and execute quality programs (clinical operations( clinical laboratories) to ensure compliance with the protocol, SOPs, Good Clinical Practices guidelines and Applicable regulations.
- Completes appropriate therapeutic, clinical and protocol Research training to perform job duties.
- Ensures that each study site has adequate clinical trial Equipment and supplies (like the investigational product, As important ) and guarantee 100% accountability of exactly the same.
- Administers / facilitate protocol and other related studies. Training to assigned sites and establishes regular lines of communication with sites to manage ongoing project expectations and issues.
- May provide training and assistance to junior clinical staff.
- Creates and maintains appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans By submitting regular visit reports and other necessary study documentation.
- Manages the progress of assigned studies by tracking Regulatory / IEC submissions and approvals, recruitment and Enrolment, CRF completion and submission, and data query generation and resolution.
- Perform source data review and source data verification (to Make sure that data entered to the CRFs is consistent with Patient clinical notes/source documents.
- Writing site visit reports and follow up letters within the Timelines according to the SOPs/project requirement.
- Filing and collating trial reports and documentation.
- Archiving study correspondence and documentation.
- Evaluates the quality and integrity of study website practices Associated with the proper conduct of this protocol and adherence to applicable regulations.
- Escalates quality issues to the Quality Manager, Project Manager or senior management
- Work with Clinical Portfolio Management on different projects as Directed along with other internal departments on their needs as and when required.
Qualifications and Experience & Desirable:
- Bachelor in medical sciences or Master’s degree/ diploma, life Sciences, pharmacy, public health, health care or other associated discipline.
- MBBS/ BDS/ BHMS/ BAMS/ BPT favoured.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant clinical trial/ study monitoring experience.
- Computer skills such as proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Basic knowledge and ability to apply GCP and related regulatory guidelines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills such as good Command of English required.
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving abilities.
- Successful time management skills and ability to handle Competing priorities
How to Apply:
- All educational technical and professional qualification ought to be in a recognized Board/ University and fulltime.
- The experience requirement given should be the experience obtained after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications necessary for the post.
- Persons working in Govt. Or Public Sector project should produce”No Objection Certificate” in the time of Interview.
- The qualification, experience and other requirements for your post may be relaxed at the discretion of the controlling authority if candidates are well qualified.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for additional discussions
- Incomplete applications will endure summarily rejected without assigning any reasons.
- The salary is a consolidated sum according to sanctioned order with no other advantages. Salary mentioned against the position is an actual and will be determined by experience, qualifications, skill set, etc. ) of those candidates.
- This position is strictly project-based.
- All outcomes will be released on our site and future communications will be through email
- Nominees (such as SC/ST and other backward classes) aren’t eligible for the travel settlement or another reimbursement.
- This position will be placed at CDSA Faridabad office in NCR Biotech Science Cluster in Faridabad Gurgaon Expressway, Faridabad.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Process for completing the online application:
a. Before filling up the online application, keep these documents handy:
i) A soft copy of your passport size photograph and signature. (only jpeg/jpg format, file size 50 kb max )
ii) A comprehensive CV (PDF format only, file size 1 MB max ) containing details of qualification, positions held, professional experience/distinctions etc.
iii) The documents in support of educational qualifications and experience (PDF format only, file size 1 MB max ) as mentioned below:
♠ Matriculation Mark sheet
♠ Intermediate Mark sheet
♠ Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet
♠ Post-Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet
♠ PhD degree
♠ Relevant experience certificates
♠ Caste certification in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable
♠ Disability certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. Of India, if applicable
♠ List of Publications (if any)
♠ List of patents (if any)
b. Candidates are asked to utilize Google Chrome internet browser for best results in submission of online application.
c. Once an online application is submitted, no correction/ modification is possible.
d. In the event of difficulty in filling the online form, please send an email to [email protected].
e. On successful submission of your application, an auto-generated email containing a reference number will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence
Last date for receipt of online application is 2nd October 2019
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Latest High Paying Govt Life Science Clinical Data Manager Jobs at CDSA, msc life sciences job, Latest High Paying Govt jobs, Latest High Paying Govt vacancies, life sciences Clinical Research Associate II jobs, latest clinical research associate Jobs, msc vacancies, msc recruitment, life science jobs, GoI CDSA Jobs, life sciences jobs, jobs in life sciences,jobs for life science, check out the Podcast on SoundCloud and the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also follow us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook.