JNTBGRI Conservation Biology Jr. Project Fellow Jobs
Government MSc Plant Sciences & Botany candidates are requested to attend the walk-in for Junior Project Fellow vacancy at JNTBGRI. JNTBGRI is recruiting msc candidates for Project Fellow vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details on the vacancies available for msc candidates below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Junior Project Fellow (01 post) – (Conservation Biology)
Name of Project: ‘Conservation of Vulnerable sandalwood (Santa/um album L.) through propagation and reintroduction’
Age: 36 yrs (as on 1st January 2019)
Monthly Fellowship: Rs. 22,000/-
Essential Qualifications: MSc Botany /Plant Sciences First class with NET/GATE or pass in National Level Examinations conducted by Central Government Agencies. In the absence of NET/GATE qualified Students, candidates that Have qualified for Registering PhD may also Be considered and the fellowship will be Disbursed according to the Institute policy.
Desired Qualifications: Experience in forest field work, seed studies, raising and maintaining seedlings, nursery techniques.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may appear for walk-in-interview on 17th October 2019 at 10AM in JNTBGRI, Palode.
Terms & Conditions:
- The posts are temporary and for three years.
- Candidates have to submit self-attested copies of all of the Certificates in support of the claims concerning age, educational qualifications, scheduled caste/scheduled tribe/OBC etc.. The original certificates shall be produced for verification prior to the interview.
- Candidates must bring a copy of MSc dissertation and comprehensive bio-data affixing a current passport size photo.
- The candidates attending the interview need to make sure that they meet all of the eligibility conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview
- Interview Date, Time & Venue: 17th October 2019 at 10AM in JNTBGRI,
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: JNTBGRI Conservation Biology, plant sciences jrf jobs, botany jobs, botany careers, plant sciences jobs, jntbgri jobs, jntbgri careers, jntbgri recruitment, jntbgri job openings, jntbgri current jobs, msc jobs at jntbgri, kerala jobs, jntbgri kerala jobs. For more such similar opportunities, make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also we have an app that is available for free download at the iOS and Android play store! And check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.