International IUCN Life Science Project Associate Recruitment
Delhi based job opportunity exclusive to Indian Nationals at International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN). MSc Life Sciences candidates are requested to check out all of the details regarding the project associate vacancy that is available at IUCN. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Location: India Country Office, New Delhi 110049, India
Name of the Job: Project Associate, HFF
Vacancy #: 5164
Unit: India Programme Coordination
Organization: International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN)
Reporting to: Senior Programme Officer
Work percentage: 100%
Expected start date: 01 November 2019
Type of contract: Fixed-term (11 months)
Closing date: 04 October 2019
This is local recruitment. Only Indian nationals, individuals with residence status or the appropriate employment visa for India are eligible to apply. The remuneration and benefits package for this position is based with reference to the local labour market and in line with the IUCN conditions of service for India.
- Facilitate project activities as per work plan for the following project components, review, scenario building, demonstration pilots along with the publication
- Provide technical and administrative support to line manager towards organizing the Project Steering Committee and Technical Advisory Group meetings in a timely manner, and providing regular updates,
- Maintain regular interaction with partners and stakeholders in India; maintain a database, help with the coordination, learning, monitoring and evaluation activities under the project
- Developing the Terms of Reference and contracts for consultants and partner organisations hired under the project and track their progress and completion of deliverables
- Organising meetings and workshops to be held under the project
- Facilitate the preparation of communications products e.g brochures, factsheets, publication, under the project
- Liaising with the IUCN Finance Officer for preparation of various project-specific financial reports
- Assist in preparation of technical reports for project reporting, as needed, such as donor reporting.
- Supporting project proposal development for future financing support
- Carry out field visits and when indicated,
- Carry out any other relevant tasks which may from time to time be indicated by the line manager.
- Masters in Environmental Sciences, Life Sciences or allied subjects
- Two years of experience working in a project related to sustainable development and /or conservation preferably in the Himalayan region would be desirable
- Good writing skills in English and Knowledge of Hindi language is required for extensive field-based consultation meetings at the community level
- Candidate should be prepared to undertake travel in the Himalayan States.
Applicants are asked to apply online via the HR Management System, by opening the vacancy announcement and pressing on the”Apply” button.
Applicants will be requested to create an account and submit their profile information. Applications won’t be accepted after the final date. The vacancy closes at midnight, Swiss time (GMT+1 / GMT+2 during Daylight Saving Time, DST). Please note that only selected applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Other job opportunities are published in the IUCN website: http://www.iucn.org/involved/jobs/
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: International IUCN Life Science Project Associate Recruitment, IUCN jobs, latest msc life sciences jobs, life sciences careers, project jobs, delhi based jobs, delhi job openings, msc careers, msc vacancies, latest msc jobs, check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media for the latest in the life sciences industry.