IKEA Food Product Compliance Specialist Job Opening
This is an exclusive opportunity to work at the Swedish Furniture Giant – IKEA as a Product Compliance Specialist-Food 2019. Food Science/Technology candidates with relevant qualifications and experience are encouraged to apply online for the same. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Post: Product Compliance Specialist- Food
Type of Job: Full-Time Regular
WHO YOU ARE
As a person who you’re enthusiastic about people, business, IKEA’s goal and always driving better performance and growth. You’re motivated by enhancing IKEA clients’ product quality experience through ensuring safe and compliant products.
For this role we think you have minimum five years of expertise in Product Compliance, Product requirements or comparable and delivering results. Further, you’ve got expertise in product requirements and compliance, rather than a retail, manufacturing or conformity testing environment
you’ve got broad understanding of IKEA concept, brand objectives, IKEA Culture & Values and vision in addition to IKEA tools, approaches, and procedures. Additionally, you’ve got a broad knowledge of all INKGA Group strategies, priorities and business planning process in addition to direction setting, creation of operational and strategic goals and plans such as followup on KPIs. You also have extensive understanding of the significance of safe and compliant products and the way that it contributes to IKEA company and expansion agenda. In addition to this, you’ve got great knowledge of the legislation and criteria applicable for the IKEA product range within Food or home furnishing in addition to a great understanding of how to influence these. You have excellent change and stakeholder management skills and understand how to apply them within a very ambiguous environment requiring cross functional collaboration.
You’ve got the ability to comprehend the complexity of IKEA business and the part of compliance and commercial as an integrated part of the business. Additionally, you have the capacity to prioritize and choose decision with simplicity and speed and to follow up on work done and capture learnings to improve.
ABOUT THE JOB
In the role as Product Compliance Specialist-Food, you’re responsible for driving growth by making sure that the offering of compliant and safe Food products to IKEA customers, in addition to for contributing to the food compliance work in the market.
- Act as part of this PQR&C (Product Quality, Recovery & Compliance) team and proactively contribute to PQR&C plan/output to be able to deliver to the common aims and goals
- Contribute to the product compliance work in the retail market, ensuring we provide safe and compliant Food & Home Furnishing products to our customers
- Monitor, identify and report national regulation, industry standards, health and safety standards. Especially linked to fast-evolving Indian Food Compliances (FSSAI & others)
- Preferably have a master/graduate degree in Food Science/ Technology or Organic Chemistry
- Follow-up on the end-to-end compliance of the IKEA product offered during the retail operations
- Keep the company informed about product safety and compliance associated deviations and/or risks
- Support the implementation of common product compliance procedures, ways of working, tools and KPI’s and escalate any product associated non-compliance and risks
- Support in the execution of the product safety & compliance deviation and remember procedures
- Support in the fulfilment of reporting obligations for product safety to local authorities.
- Establish a good working relationship with all nationwide consumer authorities
- Ready to apply your technical services & learnings to IKEA home furnishing business, as & when desire arises.
- Actively cooperate together with key stakeholders within commercial and beyond to secure integration, common focus and maximize impact (such as Digital, CFF (Customer Fulfilment), Communications, Sustainability, BNOF
(Business Navigation Operations & Finance), Individuals & Staff )
- Make an active player in driving an open and sharing climate, becoming a role model of the IKEA values, also contribute to the transformation of IKEA
within this role you will report to the Country Product Quality Manager.
This role is located at Bangalore. Authority meetings.
Application deadline: 13 September 2019
Editor’s Note: IKEA Food Product Compliance Specialist Job Opening, IKEA careers, IKEA recruitment, product compliance specialist jobs bangalore, IKEA bangalore food jobs, food tech jobs, food specialist jobs, food specialist jobs, IKEA latest bangalore jobs, IKEA bangalore jobs, IKEA recruitment bangalore 2019. Make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media for the latest in the life sciences industry.